Amplify is dedicated to re-imagining K-12 education by creating programs and services that empower teachers, students and parents in new ways. We believe digital innovation will transform the classroom over the next few years, creating new and exciting possibilities to engage and inspire students.
The Center for Early Reading at Amplify is focused on saving thousands of literacy lives each year. We work with scientists, academics, experts, educators and movement builders to make early literacy success a reality for more students.
Amplify is looking for a passionate Marketing Coordinator to join our team. Ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment. You’ll have a key role in supporting the Marketing organization as we work with Product and Sales teams to expand our reach and roll out new programs.
- Support the product marketers with pressing projects and deadlines, including drafting and editing collateral, trafficking projects for design and approvals, etc.
- Conduct research on competitive programs and update information as needed.
- Project-manage key initiatives for the Marketing team.
- Assist the team with planning strategic events around the country; attend certain events to ensure all goes smoothly.
- Manage the internal newsletter, coordinating content with various stakeholders and managing approvals based on target deadline.
- Work with team members to order, store and ship materials as needed.
- Manage requests from Sales team and work closely with Marketing team members to respond.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems, such as word processing, files and records, and office processes
- A high-energy problem solver with a strong attention to detail
- Highly organized with the ability or prioritize multiple tasks while managing work time efficiently
- Attention to detail in written work product. Commitment to proof reading
- Ability to support multiple team members. Cool under pressure
- Poise, professionalism, and maturity to interact with senior executives
- Sound judgment
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
English Language Learner Specialist
Amber oversees the product development of Amplify’s English learner initiatives, creating unique new strategies to support students throughout the entire program.
Back to top