Licensing and Enrollment Specialist
A pioneer in K- 12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help all students build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student. Today, Amplify serves more than three million students in all 50 states. For more information, visit amplify.com .
The Licensing and Enrollment Specialist manages and monitors the on-boarding and support of customers implementing various Amplify products into their technological and curricular infrastructure.
Responsibilities of the Licensing and Enrollment Specialist:
- Coordinate multiple aspects of new and existing customer set-up structure and details
- Constant and clear communication with the customer and internal teams to ensure a successful launch and delivery
- Managing customer data and monitoring data transfers
- Coordinating with internal and external teams to confirm and achieve timelines for implementation
- Provide ongoing support for customers after the initial launch is completed
Basic Qualifications of the Licensing and Enrollment Specialist:
- BA/BS degree
- Experience using MS Office suite, Google Apps, Intercom, Clever
- Experience providing support in a IT/Help Desk Support environment
- Organizational and project management skills
- Knowledgeable about the application of technology in the K-12 classroom
Preferred Qualifications of the Licensing and Enrollment Specialist:
- Teaching and/or technical support experience
- SalesForce and SIS experience
- ITIL, ITSM
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
Rodney A.Software Engineer
Rodney ensures that each new Amplify product and automated feature goes through extensive testing to ensure efficiency before being deemed ready for release to the public.
Back to top