Inside Sales Representative
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Representative:
- Plans and organizes area coverage and sales approach to assure effective development of assigned sales area in solicitation of new leads and accounts, which includes cold calling
- Provide close personal service to develop long-term customer relationships, seek out and develop new business and product sales, and increase market share
- Utilizing a consultative approach, position and qualify the primary customer need and situation to align solutions and services
- Develop and manage lead generation activities including but not limited to webinars, email campaigns, and outbound calling for assigned territory
- Conduct prompt follow-up on leads from activities including but not limited to strategic partners, trade shows, and marketing activities
Basic Qualifications of the Inside Sales Representative:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years inside sales experience
Preferred Qualifications of the Inside Sales Representative:
- Ability to gain appropriate level of knowledge through self-study, training, and experience
- Knowledge of administration practices, including use of CRM systems
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong creative-thinking and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, goal and detail-oriented, persistent and dependable with strong probing skills
- Proven track record of developing leads, as well as closing business over the phone
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
Dev Tools Team
Danny builds the tools that Amplify developers use to create app features for students across the country, as well as to solve any internal issues his fellow employees might be experiencing.
Back to top