Inside Sales and Sales Support Representative
Amplify is re-imagining the way teachers teach and students learn. We enable teachers to manage whole classrooms and, at the same time, empower them to offer more personalized instruction, so that students become more active, engaged learners.
The Inside Sales and Sales Support Representative’s role has two main priorities: to assist outside team with qualifying and quoting orders; and prospecting, building relationships with new customers, including senior-level district administrators, as well as retaining and extending those relationships with our existing client base, and prospecting for new sales in assigned territory. The Inside Sales and Sales Support Representative must take initiative, take direction from multiple outside sales representatives and must be focused on the achievement of team revenue goals and personal goals.
The Inside Sales and Sales Support Representative is expected to build strong relationships with the field based representatives and will be asked to support specific campaigns and remotely process leads as they are forwarded from leads team. The Inside Sales and Sales Support Representative may have their own handful of smaller accounts, or take ownership and manage accounts where there is no territory coverage.
This position requires the Inside Sales and Sales Support Representative to become well versed in all products, beyond basic features and benefits, as they work closely with customers to determine optimal solutions to meet the needs of all stakeholders (teachers, administrators and students.) The Inside Sales and Sales Support Representative will need to become versed with sales and purchasing cycles as they relate to school district, Title I, and other Federal funding guidelines.
This position requires strong communication and listening skills and the ability to transfer customer needs into successful virtual sales campaigns and presentations.
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales and Sales Support Representative:
- Coordinates directly with up to Ten (10) outside sales professionals to aid in quoting, organizing and processing orders.
- Provide close personal service to develop long-term customer relationships, seek out and develop new business and product sales, and increase market share
- Utilizing a consultative approach, position and qualify the primary customer need and situation to align solutions and services
- Conduct prompt follow-up from activities including but not limited to strategic partners, trade shows, and marketing activities
- Participate in adjustment and improvement of campaign materials and approach during the course of campaigns
Basic Qualifications of the Inside Sales and Sales Support Representative:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years inside sales/sales assistant experience
Preferred Qualifications of the Inside Sales and Sales Support Representative:
- 2-4 years K-12 education experience
- 2-4 K-12 sales experience
- Ability to gain appropriate level of knowledge through self-study, training, and experience
- Knowledge of administration practices, including use of CRM systems
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong creative-thinking and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, goal and detail-oriented, persistent and dependable with strong probing skills
- Proven track record of developing leads, as well as closing business over the phone
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Back to top