Information Security Program Manager
- New York, NY
A pioneer in K-12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help students at every skill level build a strong foundation in early reading and math. Our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of all their students. Today, Amplify serves five million students in all 50 states.
The Information Security Program Manager will report directly to the Director of Information Security. The Program Manager will manage the tasks and deliverables that derive from the work of the Information Security Committee, including the responsibilities listed below:
- Manage the vendor relationships for security related services, including but not limited to the vendors that provide risk assessment, threat detection, and SIEM.
- Manage the Annual SOC Auditing Process
- Serve as the Incident Response Program Manager
- Serve as the InfoSec Scrum Master
- Manage the 3rd Party Vendor Approval Process
- Manage InfoSec required responses to the RFP process
- Interface to the Devops Team for InfoSec activities that require DevOps support, systems integration or software development
- Develop and deliver information security training to all employees, contractors and relevant third parties.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of best practices regarding information security through involvement with industry groups and contacts with peers at other organizations.
- BA/ BS in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology Management or equivalent
- 1+ years of relevant security, business continuity or comparable experience in a corporate or business environment.
- Proven project management skills.
- Basic familiarity with information technology, security, privacy and business continuity concepts.
- Basic familiarity with security compliance frameworks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to create collaborative relationships with colleagues.
- CSM, CISM, or CISSP is a plus.
- Experience managing cross-functional or enterprise level projects.
- Experience in managing projects in Agile methodologies.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.
Back to top