Implementation Support Specialist
Amplify builds innovative and compelling digital educational products that empower teachers and students across the country. We have a long history as the leading innovator in K-12 education - and have been described as the best tech company in education and the best education company in tech. While others try to shrink the learning experience into the technology, we use technology to expand what is possible in real classrooms with real students and teachers.
Amplify works with educators across the country - and about 2 million students. Although we're a technology company, we don't believe that our work is over the moment a teacher has a new software license. Instead, it's just beginning - we work side-by-side with educators and school leaders, fitting our products into the lived reality of classrooms and schools.
The implementation support specialist manages and monitors the on-boarding and support of customers implementing various Amplify products into their technological and curricular infrastructure.
Responsibilities of the Implementation Support Specialist:
- Coordinating multiple aspects of new and existing customer set-up structure and details.
- Constant and clear communication with the customer and internal teams to ensure a successful launch and delivery with fidelity.
- Monitoring data transfer.
- Transforming and managing data from customers.
- Coordinating with internal and external teams to confirm and achieve timelines for implementation.
- Ongoing support for customers once the initial launch has been completed.
Basic Qualifications of the Implementation Support Specialist:
- BA/BS degree, with teaching and/or technical support experience a plus.
- Proven experience using MS Office suite, Google Apps, Intercom, Clever, SalesForce and SIS experience a plus.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Experience in a IT/Help Desk Support environment
- Strong organizational and project management skills. ITIL, ITSM a plus.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate between multiple stakeholders both internal and external.
- Extensive knowledge of how technology is used in the K-12 classroom.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to apply these in a dynamic and time-constrained environment.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
Rodney ensures that each new Amplify product and automated feature goes through extensive testing to ensure efficiency before being deemed ready for release to the public.
Back to top