Educational Consultant - Houston
Amplify is reimagining the way teachers teach and students learn. We enable teachers to manage whole classrooms and, at the same time, empower them to offer more personalized instruction, so that students become more active, engaged learners.
Our digital products are leading the way in data-driven instruction, breaking new ground in mobile learning and setting the standard for next-generation digital curriculum and assessment. Our professional services team helps educators improve the way they integrate technology and use data in the classroom.
The Educational Consultant role is a part time role focusing on making field sales calls in specified accounts within an assigned territory. The Educational Consultant will work on strategic campaigns as directed by the President of Amplify and Director, Strategic Account Sales with an effort to maximize adoptions of Amplify's product portfolio. This role will specifically focus on aiding sales efforts for Amplify Science in the greater Houston area.
- Take direction from the President of Amplify and Director, Strategic Account Sales on all sales activities and goals
- Present Amplify's solutions in an effort to obtain adoptions, specifically focusing on Amplify Science
- Provide updates on all sales activities to the Director, Strategic Account sales on a regular basis, including current leads, price quote requests, demo requests at strategic district-level accounts, etc.
- Understand Amplify's portfolio of products and be able to articulate our value proposition effectively to K-12 decision makers
- Display a strong knowledge of the K-12 market, especially in the area of curriculum and assessment adoptions
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in K-12 education
- Ability to build relationships with educators in the greater Houston area
- Experience in public speaking with strong oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
Rodney ensures that each new Amplify product and automated feature goes through extensive testing to ensure efficiency before being deemed ready for release to the public.
Back to top