Our digital products are leading the way in data-driven instruction, breaking new ground in mobile learning and setting the standard for next-generation digital curriculum and assessment. Our professional services team helps educators improve the way they integrate technology and use data in the classroom.
The Educational Consultant role is a part time role focusing on making field sales calls in specified accounts within an assigned territory. The Educational Consultant will work on strategic campaigns as directed by the President of Amplify and Director, Strategic Account Sales with an effort to maximize adoptions of Amplify's product portfolio. This role will specifically focus on selling Amplify Science at the elementary and middle school-level in San Diego Unified School District.
Responsibilities of the Educational Consultant:
- Take direction from the President of Amplify and Director, Strategic Account Sales on all sales activities and goals
- Present Amplify's solutions in an effort to obtain adoptions, specifically focusing on Amplify Science
- Provide updates on all sales activities to the Director, Strategic Account sales on a regular basis, including current leads, price quote requests, demo requests at strategic district-level accounts, etc.
- Understand Amplify's portfolio of products and be able to articulate our value proposition effectively to K-12 decision makers
- Display a strong knowledge of the K-12 market, especially in the area of curriculum and assessment adoptions
Basic Qualifications of the Educational Consultant:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in a K-12 education or K-12 sales support role
Preferred Qualifications of the Educational Consultant:
- Experience in public speaking with strong oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
Dev Tools Team
Danny builds the tools that Amplify developers use to create app features for students across the country, as well as to solve any internal issues his fellow employees might be experiencing.
Back to top