Education Coach (part-time) - Chicago
A pioneer in K- 12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help all students build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student. Today, Amplify serves more than three million students in all 50 states. For more information, visit amplify.com .
The Education Coach will provide professional development to Chicago Public Schools' teachers, principals, and administrators that are utilizing Amplify products. Primary responsibility will be delivering on-site professional development and support to teachers, teacher leaders, and principals. The Education Coach will contribute to educator learning around assessment and assessment data use to increase student achievement.
- Lead professional learning around Amplify reading assessments which include product training and onsite school visits with teachers.
- Coach teams of educators in analyzing data and using it to inform instruction
- Work with educators to set goals for groups of students based on assessment data
- Support educators in planning data-driven instructional strategies to help students meet instructional standards
- Collaborate with Amplify team working in Chicago Public Schools
- Reside in the Chicago area (not exceeding one hour of travel time to Chicago)
- At least 3 years of K-5 teaching experience
- Master's Degree in Education or reading certification
- Proven ability to analyze and interpret district-, school-, and classroom-level data
- 1+ year of experience facilitating professional development for adults
- 1+ year of experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- 1+ year of management and partnership experience
- Classroom, school, or district experience within Chicago Public Schools
- Fluency in Spanish in order to support Amplify's Spanish Reading assessment
- DIBELS Mentor certification
- Experience with administering Amplify (mCLASS) assessments
- MWBE Certification
- Ability to model effective instruction for whole class and small groups
- Experience with cognitive coaching, meeting facilitation, and adult learning
- Instructional leadership experience
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
Rodney A.Software Engineer
Rodney ensures that each new Amplify product and automated feature goes through extensive testing to ensure efficiency before being deemed ready for release to the public.
Back to top