Education Coach, Colorado
Amplify builds innovative and compelling digital educational products that empower teachers and students across the country. We have a long history as the leading innovator in K-12 education - and have been described as the best tech company in education and the best education company in tech. While others try to shrink the learning experience into the technology, we use technology to expand what is possible in real classrooms with real students and teachers.
Amplify works with educators across the country - and about 2 million students - on early literacy development. Although we're a technology company, we don't believe that our work is over the moment a teacher has a new software license. Instead, it's just beginning - we work side-by-side with educators and school leaders, fitting our products into the lived reality of classrooms and schools.
The Education Coach will provide professional development to Colorado's teachers, principals, and administrators that are utilizing Amplify products. The primary responsibility will be delivering on-site professional development and support to teachers, teacher leaders, and principals. The Education Coach will contribute to educator learning around assessment and assessment data use to increase student achievement.
Responsibilities of the Education Coach:
- Lead professional learning around Amplify reading assessments, which include product training and onsite school visits with teachers
- Coach teams of educators in analyzing data and using it to inform instruction
- Work with educators to set goals for groups of students based on assessment data
- Support educators in planning data-driven instructional strategies to help students meet instructional standards
- Collaborate with the Amplify team working in Colorado
Basic Qualifications of the Education Coach:
- 3+ years of K-5 teaching experience
- Master's Degree in Education or reading certification
- Proven ability to analyze and interpret district-, school-, and classroom-level data
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate professional development for adults
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated client management and partnership experience
- Colorado resident with the ability to travel across the state as required
Preferred Qualifications of the Education Coach:
- Classroom, school, or district experience within Colorado
- DIBELS Mentor certification
- Experience with administering Amplify (mCLASS) assessments
- Ability to model effective instruction for whole class and small groups
- Experience with cognitive coaching, meeting facilitation, and adult learning
- Instructional leadership experience
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
Dev Tools Team
Danny builds the tools that Amplify developers use to create app features for students across the country, as well as to solve any internal issues his fellow employees might be experiencing.
Back to top