Early Literacy - Test Engineer
Amplify is reimagining the way teachers teach and students learn. We believe technology can empower classroom teachers to offer more personalized instruction, and accelerate the potential of individual students to become more active, engaged learners.
We are actively seeking a Test Engineer with extensive automation experience in test automation at the UI and at the Service layer. Individual will work with a cross-disciplinary project team.
- 3+ years test automation experience
- Expert understanding of WebDriver
- Experience writing test automation for APIs
- Excellent Java and/or Python skills (best practices in OOP, test automation best practices, documenting, design patterns)
- Able to implement quickly, iterate, and then stabilize and integrate
- Responsive to feedback and adjustments
- Slack/Jira/Google Docs
- Jenkins and CI best practices
- BSCS or equivalent
Nice to have
- Automated Visual testing experience
- Mobile device test automation
- Understanding of children's development and literacy
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
Dev Tools Team
Danny builds the tools that Amplify developers use to create app features for students across the country, as well as to solve any internal issues his fellow employees might be experiencing.
Back to top