Early Literacy, Associate Product Owner
Amplify builds innovative and compelling digital educational and assessment products that empower teachers and students across the country. We have a long history as the leading innovator in K-12 education - and have been described as the best tech company in education and the best education company in tech. While others try to shrink the learning experience into the technology, we use technology to expand what is possible in real classrooms with real students and teachers.
Amplify works with educators across the country - and about 2 million students. Although we're a technology company, we don't believe that our work is over the moment a teacher has a new software license. Instead, it's just beginning - we work side-by-side with educators and school leaders, fitting our products into the lived reality of classrooms and schools.
Amplify is seeking an Associate Product Owner/Business Analyst to work with other product team members, engineers, and other key partners to support the ongoing development of our mClass assessment product suite. This individual will help to identify, analyze, and define product requirements, as well as to assist in communication and change management around new releases and updates.
- Work as a core member of one or more 2 to 8 person cross-functional agile development teams
- Write and maintain user stories, wireframes, and other specifications, working with other team members to understand use cases, features and domain rules
- Produce additional documentation and FAQs for new and existing features
- Respond to inbound requests for documentation and clarification from account and client support teams
- Organize feedback from internal stakeholders and clients to help inform ongoing product roadmap
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience working on agile software development teams
- Proficient with office productivity and project planning tools
- Experience with standard project management tools (JIRA, Google Drive)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Keen task-tracking and organizational skills
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative; willingness to assume responsibility
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
Dev Tools Team
Danny builds the tools that Amplify developers use to create app features for students across the country, as well as to solve any internal issues his fellow employees might be experiencing.
Back to top