Customer Support Analyst, Tier 2
- Alpharetta, GA
A pioneer in K-12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help students at every skill level build a strong foundation in early reading and math. Our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of all their students. Today, Amplify serves five million students in all 50 states.
The Tier 2 Customer Support Analyst will verify, analyze and report all data, application, reporting and sync inquiries from Tier 1 Customer Support. This position will not only support our external clients- but multiple internal teams which include Product-Development, Account Management, and Sales. The successful candidate will have high servicing standards and will be extremely organized and proactive, with strong attention to detail and quality. Strong communication skills are a must, including the ability to adjust or be flexible in a crisis situation.
- Research and troubleshoot questions and problems with Assessment and Learning digital software applications
- Analyze server logs, email notifications and query various database systems to:
- Research customer issues
- Provide information to Engineering by thoroughly documenting escalations
- Provide information to Account Management, Customer Care and Sales
- Research customer issues
- Provide current event information and training to the team pertaining to their area of expertise
- Serve as a liaison between Tier 1 and Engineering
- Assist with incoming help-desk calls and emailing Technical Support when necessary
- Some travel may be required, but no more than 10% and maybe twice a year
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years' professional work experience in a technical and/ or customer service-based environment
- Experience successfully troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- Experience with various forms of SQL
- Experience working with one of the following programming languages - Python, Java, Java-script, PLSQL
- Ability to accurately read, write, interpret instructional and technical documentation
- Available for minimal travel - no more than 10%
- Degree in Computer Science preferred
- Experienced with either Mongo dB, Vertica, Oracle , PostgreSQL or Amazon RDS databases
- Knowledge of various network topologies, protocols, including common proxies and firewalls for deployment assistance
- Sufficient written and verbal communication skills
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.
Back to top