Customer Support Analyst
Amplify Education is looking for a talented and motivated Customer Support Analyst to join our growing technology team.
Customer Support Analysts are key members of the Service Center, a cross-disciplinary group responsible for supporting customers in the use of the Amplify products and services. Customer Support Analysts receive reports of issues, diagnose problems, then work to resolve those issues. Customer Support Analysts leverage a Knowledge Base, plus the resources found within a larger technology team to help customers. Issues are reported by phone and email, customers also report issues through an online chat forum.
Customer Support Analysts will become well versed in all aspects of the technology that powers the Amplify products to be able to understand the customer's issue and work to quickly diagnose and resolve that issue. This position is also responsible for working with school district IT staff, Sales Team and internal Amplify staff for demo and sales support. Day-to-day responsibilities include answering technical questions, staying abreast of software upgrades, and developing knowledge base topics to successfully support the implementation and on-going management of Amplify technologies.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious person to enter a fast-growing, mission-oriented company.
- Become an expert in the use of Amplify products
- Continuously improve knowledge of technology, including networking, hardware and mobile device management
- Handle customer inquiries over the phone, by live chat and by email
- Become an expert at Salesforce, the ticketing and CRM system for the Service Center
- Prioritize issues in accordance with their severity and SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- Participate actively in on-going trainings to stay abreast of enhancements to the product
- Quickly escalate issues that are not documented in the Knowledge Base
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Contribute positively to the continual improvement of Service Center systems, including team training, ticketing, documenting resolution of issues, and overall team culture
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Comfort with office software including Google products (docs, search) and Microsoft products (Excel, Word)
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology, including but not excluded to all Operating Systems, networking, connectivity, Internet protocol
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, research skills, ability to read instructional and technical documentation
- Demonstrated ability to think critically to solve problems.
- Ability to be successful in a high-stress environment
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to efficiently work on multiple tasks simultaneously, while maintaining acute attention to customer care and details
- Instructional and technical writing experience a plus
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
Rodney ensures that each new Amplify product and automated feature goes through extensive testing to ensure efficiency before being deemed ready for release to the public.
Back to top