Customer Support Analyst
Amplify builds innovative and compelling digital educational products that empower teachers and students across the country. We have a long history as the leading innovator in K-12 education - and have been described as the best tech company in education and the best education company in tech. While others try to shrink the learning experience into the technology, we use technology to expand what is possible in real classrooms with real students and teachers.
Amplify works with educators across the country - and about 2 million students. Although we're a technology company, we don't believe that our work is over the moment a teacher has a new software license. Instead, it's just beginning - we work side-by-side with educators and school leaders, fitting our products into the lived reality of classrooms and schools.
Customer Support Analysts are key members of the Service Center, a cross-disciplinary group responsible for supporting customers in the use of the Amplify products and services. Customer Support Analysts receive reports of issues, diagnose problems, then work to resolve those issues. Customer Support Analysts leverage a Knowledge Base, plus the resources found within a larger technology team to help customers. Issues are reported by phone and email, customers also report issues through an online chat forum.
Customer Support Analysts will become well versed in all aspects of the technology that powers the Amplify products to be able to understand the customer's issue and work to quickly diagnose and resolve that issue. This position is also responsible for working with school district IT staff, Sales Team and internal Amplify staff for demo and sales support. Day-to-day responsibilities include answering technical questions, staying abreast of software upgrades, and developing knowledge base topics to successfully support the implementation and on-going management of Amplify technologies. You will be the first line of support with full time hours that will begin with school kickoff meetings, continue through implementation and rollout, and end when the school is in a stable production mode of product usage.
This is a temporary role, beginning June/July 2018 and ending October 2018.
- Become an expert in the use of Amplify products
- Continuously improve knowledge of technology, including networking, hardware and mobile device management
- Handle customer inquiries over the phone, by live chat and by email
- Become an expert at Salesforce, the ticketing and CRM system for the Service Center
- Prioritize issues in accordance with their severity and SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- Participate actively in on-going trainings to stay abreast of enhancements to the product
- Quickly escalate issues that are not documented in the Knowledge Base
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Contribute positively to the continual improvement of Service Center systems, including team training, ticketing, documenting resolution of issues, and overall team culture
- High school Diploma or equilvalent
- Comfort with office software including Google products (docs, search) and Microsoft products (Excel, Word)
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology, including but not excluded to all Operating Systems, networking, connectivity, Internet protocol
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, research skills, ability to read instructional and technical documentation
- Demonstrated ability to think critically to solve problems.
- Ability to be successful in a high-stress environment
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Ability to efficiently work on multiple tasks simultaneously, while maintaining acute attention to customer care and details
- Instructional and technical writing experience a plus
Amplify Education, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
Rodney ensures that each new Amplify product and automated feature goes through extensive testing to ensure efficiency before being deemed ready for release to the public.
Back to top