- New York, NY
A pioneer in K-12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help students at every skill level build a strong foundation in early reading and math. Our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of all their students. Today, Amplify serves five million students in all 50 states.
This is a contract role expected to run for 3 months and possibly longer.
The Content Producer serves as the hub in the content production, publishing and asset management process, working closely and collaboratively with cross-functional teams to deliver against project plans.
Responsibilities of the Content Producer :
- Maintain communication with stakeholders and cross-functional teams (curriculum, design, product, technology) to help define project goals and scope.
- Create detailed project plans and workflow tracking documents to manage initiatives of varying complexity.
- Own the overall digital content production schedule and process: Accessing resources, scheduling kickoffs and leading check-in calls and meetings to ensure projects are on track through completion / release.
- Author project deliverables into Amplify's content and asset management systems.
- Manage a digital production team, assigning tasks as necessary to complete project milestones.
- Identify and escalate issues and risks related to project schedule and team success, leading efforts toward resolutions.
- Contribute to the continued development and maintenance-identifying and documenting bugs, new features and functionalities-of products and platforms.
- Facilitate aggressive timelines and proactively address bottlenecks.
- Ensure efficient, cost-effective, and timely production of all project elements.
- Manage the continued development and maintenance of the projects.
Basic Qualifications of the Content Producer :
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years in digital media production or in a project management role.
- Superior communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with content management, publishing and asset management systems.
- Proficient in Google Docs, Sheets, and other project planning and tracking applications.
- Experience working in an agile development environment, with an in-depth understanding of the creative process.
Preferred Qualifications of the Content Producer :
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- A background in education or related field.
- Experience working on Spanish or foreign language translation projects.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.
Back to top