Bilingual Customer Support Analyst, Tier 1 (Contract)
- Flexible / Remote
A pioneer in K-12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help students at every skill level build a strong foundation in early reading and math. Our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of all their students. Today, Amplify serves five million students in all 50 states.
The Bilingual Customer Support Analyst will provide technical help desk support for Amplify Insight's proprietary educational software and systems. This position is the initial point of contact for Spanish-speaking customers reporting issues or making inquiries of the Amplify assessment product. The role ensures that all products are working as designed and that issues are resolved promptly.
**This is a contract position
- Provide technical support to Amplify's Spanish-speaking customers via incoming calls, emails, voicemail and chat sessions across multiple platforms and systems
- Create and track support tickets for each issue with a high level of detail, log all contacts, properly categorize issues, and follow up appropriately
- Research solutions to customer questions and problems using Knowledge Base or other relevant materials and provide timely follow-up for unresolved issues
- Interact with support teams aimed at working toward problem resolution
- Develop expertise with Amplify's proprietary products and systems
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years experience using MS Office suite, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 1+ year experience working in the Customer Service field
- Ability to read, write and speak Spanish fluently and effectively
- Degree in Computer Information Technology or Education
- Experience in a IT/Help Desk Support environment
- Experience using Salesforce, Intercom, Talkdesk or other customer service applications
- Ability to efficiently work on multiple tasks simultaneously, while maintaining acute attention to customer care and detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and research skills, ability to read and interpret instructional and technical documentation (instructional and technical writing experience a plus)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.
Back to top