Bids and Proposals Coordinator
Bids & Proposals is a fast-moving, deadline-driven team that provides an essential service to Amplify by leading the process of responding to government solicitations for vendors. These responses are complex, high-stakes and provide a significant amount of revenue.
We're looking for a Bids & Proposal Coordinator to support the Bids & Proposals Department and bid teams by coordinating the logistics of printing, assembly and delivery of bid packages, assisting in the development and proofing of proposals as well as researching and tracking competitive procurement opportunities (RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, etc).
Responsibilities of a Bids & Proposal Coordinator:
- Use detailed planning and problem solving skills to coordinate timely completion/delivery of bids and, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve issues
- Print and assemble bids and proposals using office equipment
- Coordinate the delivery process for Bids and Proposals via UPS, courier and/or hand-deliver bids (occasional travel required)
- Manage the creation of template documents as well as entry and minor editing of boiler plate language and the integration of this boiler plate into draft documents (includes review, formatting and proofing)
- Coordinate our monitoring and tracking for relevant bid opportunities – includes review of e-mail subscription service, searching government sites and calling district/state entities as needed
- BA/BS Degree
- 1+ Year of work experience
- Problem solving skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Experience writing and/or editing, especially in the context of bids or grant applications
- Interest in K-12 education, software solutions, and/or public policy
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
Rodney ensures that each new Amplify product and automated feature goes through extensive testing to ensure efficiency before being deemed ready for release to the public.
Back to top