Associate Program Manager
A pioneer in K- 12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help all students build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student. Today, Amplify serves more than three million students in all 50 states. For more information, visit amplify.com .
The Associate Program Manager (APM) will act as a product expert and liaison between the program leadership team and all internal groups within Amplify, including sales, marketing, customer support, implementation and account management. The APM will also serve as the primary contact and author of RFP responses. The APM will report to the General Manager, ELA.
Responsibilities of the Associate Program Manager:
- Serve as a product expert, developing a sophisticated understanding of the intricacies of all aspects of the Amplify ELA and CKLA programs.
- Write, edit, and polish all school and district RFP responses. Work with designers, as needed, to develop appropriate visuals.
- Answer questions about the program from internal stakeholders, including sales, marketing, customer support, and account management.
- Support creation of marketing materials and sensitive customer support responses, with attention to accuracy, tone, and structure.
- Use program knowledge to support the product teams in continuously update and improve the program, including working with the professional development team to develop training materials, better documentation, and new video tutorials.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' experience in project management, grant writing, or similar field
- Experience using Google Apps and other common professional software
- Strong experience in education and/or education technology
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding writing skills, including attention to details of grammar, punctuation, phrasing, and structure
- Ability to coordinate and communicate between multiple stakeholders at varying levels of an organization
- Strong organizational and project management skills
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.
Back to top