Associate Program Manager
Amplify builds innovative and compelling digital educational products that empower teachers and students across the country. We have a long history as the leading innovator in K-12 education - and have been described as the best tech company in education and the best education company in tech. While others try to shrink the learning experience into the technology, we use technology to expand what is possible in real classrooms with real students and teachers.
Amplify works with educators across the country - and about 2 million students. Although we're a technology company, we don't believe that our work is over the moment a teacher has a new software license. Instead, it's just beginning - we work side-by-side with educators and school leaders, fitting our products into the lived reality of classrooms and schools.
Description: The Associate Program Manager (APM) will act as a product expert and liaison between the program leadership team and all internal groups within Amplify, including sales, marketing, customer support, implementation and account management. The APM will also serve as the primary contact and author of RFP responses. The APM will report to the General Manager, ELA.
Responsibilities of the Associate Program Manager:
- Serve as a product expert, developing a sophisticated understanding of the intricacies of all aspects of the Amplify ELA and CKLA programs.
- Write, edit, and polish all school and district RFP responses. Work with designers, as needed, to develop appropriate visuals.
- Answer questions about the program from internal stakeholders, including sales, marketing, customer support, and account management.
- Support creation of marketing materials and sensitive customer support responses, with attention to accuracy, tone, and structure.
- Use program knowledge to support the product teams in continuously update and improve the program, including working with the professional development team to develop training materials, better documentation, and new video tutorials.
Basic Qualifications of the Associate Program Manager:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' experience in project management, grant writing, or similar field
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Proven experience using Google Apps and other common professional software
Preferred Qualifications of the Associate Program Manager:
- Strong experience in education and/or education technology
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding writing skills, including attention to details of grammar, punctuation, phrasing, and structure
- Ability to coordinate and communicate between multiple stakeholders at varying levels of an organization
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.
Meet Some of Amplify's Employees
Rodney ensures that each new Amplify product and automated feature goes through extensive testing to ensure efficiency before being deemed ready for release to the public.
Back to top