A pioneer in K- 12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help all students build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student. Today, Amplify serves more than three million students in all 50 states. For more information, visit amplify.com .
Amplify is reimagining the way teachers teach and students learn. We believe technology can empower classroom teachers to offer more personalized instruction, and accelerate the potential of individual students to become more active, engaged learners. Amplify works with educators across the country - and about 2 million students - on early literacy development. We're looking for an associate producer that is passionate about education to join our team. The candidate will work with a cross-disciplinary project team in a fast-paced environment to develop and playtest educational games for early literacy students.
**This is a temporary role for a 6-month long project, with an opportunity to extend or convert to full-time for the right candidate. The candidate will work full-time hours, on-site in our DUMBO office.
- Collaborating with researchers and designers to produce educational game specifications & prototypes
- Determining appropriate materials and process for playtesting specific educational games with students, in partnership with a playtesting coordinator
- Tracking game production from concept through playtesting, development, deployment and field measurement while keeping an eye on deadlines
- Organizing production of educational content, audio assets, videos, and illustrations
- Coordinating with content production team, audio engineers, and illustrators to ensure games are ready for development
- Scheduling meetings, setting agendas, reporting on progress
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Task-tracking and organizational skills
- Self-motivation and initiative; willing to assume responsibility
- Able to problem solve and communicate ideas effectively and quickly
- Experience with standard project management tools (JIRA, Google Drive)
- UX/Design Thinking study or experience
- Educational and/or gaming experience
- Lean product development experience
- Working knowledge of Agile / Scrum
- Google Sheet mastery
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.
Back to top