A pioneer in K- 12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help all students build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student. Today, Amplify serves more than three million students in all 50 states. For more information, visit amplify.com .
We are seeking a dynamic candidate to support the Customer Support and Implementation Team. This role will report into the Executive Director of Implementation and Customer Support at Amplify. The Administrative Assistant effectively solves problems and offers reliable support to the rest of the team. The ability to multitask, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this role is resourceful, a good communicator and is highly organized.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Support Partner Success leadership in daily tasks
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements using discretion and sound judgement
- Function as a gatekeeper, including tracking and follow-up on office correspondence
- Continually assess priorities and determine urgency of tasks at hand
- Communicate effectively and deal professionally with internal managers and staff
- Take initiative in executing a wide variety of administrative support duties including the management of complex calendars, arrangement of meetings and travel, assistance with presentation preparation, etc.
- Handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Cultivate relationships with employees and co-workers
- Organize and help execute core processes including: processing vendor invoices, expense reporting, time tracking, staffing processes, etc.
- Proactively initiate contact with direct supervisor on a daily basis
- Anticipate needs and remind deadlines
- Operate decisively under high pressure and tight deadlines
- Manage equipment processing system, Intercom messages, and order status reporting
- Perform administrative duties as assigned
Basic Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant:
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Data entry experience
- 3+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant in a professional office environment
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant:
- Organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and anticipate changing needs
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well under pressure with interruptions while adjusting priorities throughout the day
- Ability to manage high volume workload
- Experience with Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Sheets), SalesForce (or equivalent CRM)
- Capacity to interact and interface with people on all levels and of all backgrounds
- Aptitude to grasp complex tasks and carry out directions independently
- Self-directed and motivated; able to work independently as well as collaboratively with a team
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.
Back to top