A pioneer in K-12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help students at every skill level build a strong foundation in early reading and math. Our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of all their students. Today, Amplify serves five million students in all 50 states.
Amplify is currently hiring for a part-time Accounts Payable Coordinator. The overall responsibility of this position is to ensure the accurate processing and maintenance of accounts payable information. This person will work with the Finance team to reconcile invoices, balance records, and ensure timely payment processes.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Coordinator:
- Prepare checks for vendor payment for accurate and timely payment
- Code and enter invoices and expense reports into the accounting management system
- Research discrepancies in accounts and collecting missing information
- Prepare accounts payable files for storage during the year and at year-end
- Manage internal systems to process, document, and track cash receipts
- Maintain accurate financial records to meet compliance standards
- Perform expense analysis, build reports, and relevant presentations as needed
- Liaise on ad hoc projects as needed
Basic Qualifications of the Accounts Payable Coordinator:
- 1+ years work experience in accounting or relevant role
- Experience preparing checks, coding and entering invoices/expense reports into relevant finance systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office systems
- Experience using any mid-level accounting package and general understanding of accounting systems and practices
- Strong organization and task management skills
- Experience successfully collaborating with a team
Preferred Qualifications of the Accounts Payable Coordinator:
- Experience using Intacct or Mas500
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner and willing to seek new challenges
- Strong multi-tasking abilities and detail orientation
- Thrives in a team environment
We celebratediversityand are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from adiversecandidate pool.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.