Amperity is a hyper-growth SaaS company that is leading the way in customer data management. Since our founding in 2016 and launching our first commercial product in 2017, Amperity is operating in rarified air, growing 2.5X YoY since launch.
We deliver a proven Customer 360 and Customer Insights suite to more S&P 500 consumer brands than any other solution. With multiple US patents already awarded, Amperity helps brands know who their customers are, decide where and how to grow the business, and serve personalized customer experiences at every touchpoint. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, J. Crew, Lucky Brand, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, Kendra Scott, MGM Resorts, and many more.
In just three years, we’ve raised nearly $90M in total funding. Amperity has two headquarters - our founding office in Seattle and our second office in New York City.
Come join us on our mission to help people use data to serve the customer!
As a Technical Consultant on our Implementation Services team, you will partner with Implementation Managers and Customer Solutions Engineers to implement Amperity’s suite of products (DataGrid, AmpID, Amp360, and AmpIQ). This is a high impact collaborative role that will see your own architecture, vet technical requirements, and execute a defined project plan for each customer. The role is deeply technical, but also customer-facing and will require familiarity with cloud platforms, database technologies, and SQL.
- Owns end to end solution design to meet the customer requirements and use cases
- Own the performance and scalability of database creation and SQL creation within the Amperity platform.
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to a non-technical audience.
- Understand and provide feedback to Implementation Managers on customer requirements.
- Implement production-grade databases and queries that enable highly-visible, and highly-valuable, customer use cases to non-technical end-users
- 3-5+ years experience in software development, software implementation, or professional services.
- 3-5+ years integrating data including various ETL/data service processes
- 3-5+ years of experience with relational databases, SQL scripts, optimization, and dealing with large datasets is a requirement
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills with both customers and internal stakeholders
- Leads and facilitates data discovery sessions to inform solution decisions and configure the solution
- Ability to understand the business impacts of technical decisions and is empathetic to the full end to end customer use case
- Analyze & design the solution according to project specifications. Should have in-depth knowledge of design issues and best practices
- Excellent communication skills and documentation experience, with an emphasis on explaining technical concepts to business users
- A wide breadth of technical knowledge, with an eagerness to learn and use new technologies.
- A creative, versatile approach to solving problems with technology - the variety of problems you face will rarely have a well-defined, obvious solution.
- Basic Unix/Linux/CLI experience
- Familiarity with various cloud-based technologies (AWS, Azure)
- A positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven, self-sufficient, and able to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast-paced environment.
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top