Amperity is more than just the leading Customer Data Platform — it's a rare mix of the best people, tech, and opportunity. The people are whip-smart, deeply committed, and genuinely fun to hang out with. The tech is multi-patented, AI-powered, market-leading customer data management software that we invented because there was no way to solve the problems that we wanted to help consumer brands overcome. The opportunity is twofold: a market opportunity to provide a solution that consumer brands have been trying to find for decades, and a personal opportunity to grow and learn and hitch your career to a rocket ship.
Since our founding in 2016, Amperity has been growing 2.5X year-over-year. We've raised $187M in funding, including a recent Series D that put our valuation over one billion dollars. We're going places, fast, and we want you to come with us.
We support more S&P 500 consumer brands than any other data management platform. We help these brands make sense of massive amounts of transaction and engagement data so that they can finally know who their customers are, what opportunities exist, and how to provide the kinds of experiences that delight consumers and move the business metrics that matter. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, Patagonia, Kroger, J. Crew, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, DICK's Sporting Goods, and many more.
We're building something that's never existed before, and we're doing it in a way that's great for consumers, transformational for our customers, and career-making for the members of the Amperity team. Come help us make it happen!
- Ingesting and cleaning large amounts of data daily and blending it with real-time events
- Automatically stitching data together across disparate systems by training machine-learning models to build a probabilistic knowledge graph
- Taking research algorithms and productionizing them for high-scale usage
- Allowing users to perform complex, real-time queries across an aggregated view of their data
- Publishing query result data to a diverse set of systems for client usage
- Two or more years of full-time progressional programming experience AND/OR a Bachelor's Degree or Above in Computer Science, Engineering, or related STEM fields.
- Strong programming skills across a diverse set of languages.
- Excited about using functional languages (like Clojure!) in a production environment. Note that prior Clojure experience is not required.
- Strong desire to learn and investigate new technologies
- Passionate about building elegant user experiences on top of complex technology
- Open minded, collaborative, inclusive, and obsessed with your customers’ success.
Technologies We Use
- Open Source tools such as Spark, Presto, Mesos, and Kafka.
- A microservice architecture, with most services written in Clojure.
- A web stack based on ClojureScript and the React family of tools
- Cloud-first automation including Apache Aurora and SaltStack
- And more
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. 100% healthcare coverage, expertise in distributed working environments, flexible hours, and very intentional career development. We’ll get to the snacks when the office opens again. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top