Amperity is more than just a leading Customer Data Platform — it's a unique mix of people, technology, and opportunity. The people are whip-smart, deeply committed, and energizing. The technology is multi-patented, AI-powered, industry-shaping customer data management software that we invented because there was no way to solve the problems that we wanted to help consumer brands overcome. The opportunity is twofold: a market opportunity to provide a solution that consumer brands have been trying to find for decades, and a personal opportunity to grow and learn and hitch your career to a rocket ship.
Since our founding in 2016, Amperity has been growing 2.5X year-over-year. We've raised $187M in funding, including a recent Series D that increased our valuation to over one billion dollars. We're going places, fast, and we want you to come with us.
We help these brands make sense of massive amounts of transaction and engagement data so that they can finally know who their customers are, what opportunities exist, and how to provide the kinds of experiences that delight consumers and move the business metrics that matter. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, Patagonia, Kroger, J. Crew, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, DICK's Sporting Goods, and many more.
We're building something that's never existed before, and we're doing it in a way that's great for consumers, transformational for our customers, and career-making for the members of the Amperity team. Come help us make it happen!
We are a people first organization, and Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Amperity’s success. The person in this role is passionate about talent acquisition, while driving initiatives in employer branding, and system-building to support our rapidly scaling organization. Reporting directly to the Head of Talent, this person must be an exceptional communicator with a healthy mix of quantitative, analytical, and relational skills.
- Hiring Strategy: Partner with business leaders across the company to set and drive hiring strategy, goals, process
- Candidate Experience: Provide a high touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel. Foster trust-based relationships with candidates, gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns
- Assessment Quality: Work closely with business leaders to measure, influence and deliver quality assessment while eliminating bias
- Coaching: Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of the recruiting team and act as a trusted advisor to hiring managers
- Process improvements: Work with management and cross functional partners to optimize and execute process improvements related to talent acquisition
- 5-7 years as a full-cycle recruiter in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Results-oriented with a track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, optimism, and integrity
- Translates business challenges and questions into solutions
- Thinks strategically while staying on top of tactical execution; exhibits excellent judgment when there isn’t an obvious answer
- Exhibits excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to work cross functionally.
- Provides superior customer service, both internally and externally
- Has experience negotiating complex compensation packages
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a great place to work: 100% employee healthcare coverage, transportation subsidies, a comfortable work environment with plenty of snacks, and other employee experience perks like events and activities, both in-person and remote. We also offer self-managed PTO and the flexibility to do your best work in the way that works for you. We provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Amperity is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.