Amperity is a hyper-growth SaaS company that is leading the way in customer data management. Since our founding in 2016 and launching our first commercial product in 2017, Amperity is operating in rarified air, growing 2.5X YoY since launch.
We deliver a proven Customer 360 and Customer Insights suite to more S&P 500 consumer brands than any other solution. With multiple US patents already awarded, Amperity helps brands know who their customers are, decide where and how to grow the business, and serve personalized customer experiences at every touchpoint. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, J. Crew, Lucky Brand, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, Kendra Scott, MGM Resorts, and many more.
In just three years, we’ve raised nearly $90M in total funding. Amperity has two headquarters - our founding office in Seattle and our second office in New York City.
Come join us on our mission to help people use data to serve the customer!
We are a people first organization, and Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Amperity’s success. The person in this role is passionate about talent acquisition, while driving initiatives in employer branding, and system-building to support our rapidly scaling organization. Reporting directly to the Recruiting Manager, this person must be an exceptional communicator with a healthy mix of quantitative, analytical, and relational skills.
- Hiring Strategy: Partner with business leaders across the company to set and drive hiring strategy, goals, process
- Candidate Experience: Provide a high touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel. Foster trust-based relationships with candidates, gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns
- Assessment Quality: Work closely with business leaders to measure, influence and deliver quality assessment while eliminating bias
- Coaching: Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of the recruiting team and act as a trusted advisor to hiring managers
- Process improvements: Work with management and cross functional partners to optimize and execute process improvements related to talent acquisition
- 5-7 years as a full-cycle recruiter in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Results-oriented with a track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, optimism, and integrity
- Translates business challenges and questions into solutions
- Thinks strategically while staying on top of tactical execution; exhibits excellent judgment when there isn’t an obvious answer
- Exhibits excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to work cross functionally.
- Provides superior customer service, both internally and externally
- Has experience negotiating complex compensation packages
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, self-managed PTO, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. We’ve got all that superficial stuff, and more. Joining Amperity also provides benefits that are hard to find: a place where you’ll be proud to call your colleagues “friends”, an environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential professionally, personally, and civically; and the opportunity to make a lifetime’s worth of memories building a world-class company with world-class people.
Back to top