Sales Operations Manager
Amperity is a hyper-growth SaaS company that is leading the way in customer data management. Since our founding in 2016 and launching our first commercial product in 2017, Amperity is operating in rarified air, growing 2.5X YoY since launch.
We deliver a proven Customer 360 and Customer Insights suite to more S&P 500 consumer brands than any other solution. With multiple US patents already awarded, Amperity helps brands know who their customers are, decide where and how to grow the business, and serve personalized customer experiences at every touchpoint. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, TGI Fridays, J. Crew, Lucky Brand, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, Kendra Scott, MGM Resorts, and many more.
In just three years, we’ve raised nearly $90M in total funding. Amperity has two headquarters - our founding office in Seattle and our second office in New York City.
Come join us on our mission to help people use data to serve the customer!
- The Sales Operations at Amperity ensures the company is able to efficiently and effectively scale, expand and pivot to achieve the company’s objectives - our Vital Few. As the Sales Operations Manager, you will own systematizing sales processes and providing complex reporting and analyses to measure activities that most impact sales productivity.
- Dashboarding and reporting. Create and maintain reports to inform on overall sales productivity and effectiveness and to uncover revenue opportunities in our customer and prospect base. This includes maintaining data quality, distributing reports, and frequently reviewing and auditing reports for usage and usefulness.
- Sales tool management and automation. Own the sales tech stack and evaluate tools to further optimize and support the business (Ringlead, Altify, Einstein Analytics, DiscoverOrg, Outreach, Sales Navigator, etc.). This includes supporting the implementation of new technologies, monitoring compliance around maintaining CRM data, and managing overall tool infrastructure and connectivity. Additionally, ensure team members are trained on all systems and tools, particularly Salesforce.
- Sales enablement. Create a development plan to reinforce critical competencies and product knowledge across the sales team. In addition, partner with Marketing on demand generation and lead development activities, including creation of sales decks, case studies and demos, and collaborating with sales leadership to define the selling motion by channel, segment, etc.
- Planning, budgets & deal desk support. Drive discussion in annual sales planning process, including headcount, quota, team structure and territories; continuously monitor plan for accuracy and progress, and refine territories and quotas as needed. Partner with Finance to design comp structures and incentive programs, and facilitate timely and accurate deal desk processes, including contract requirements, pricing, and quotes.
- Governance & continuous process improvement: Manage agenda and prepare materials for weekly forecasting calls, sales updates, QBRs, board presentations, account planning and deal reviews. Monitor overall processes to refine operational models and prioritize opportunities for improvement based on trends and adoption.
- Possess business acumen and strong analytical and complex problem-solving skills; ability to translate KPIs and results into actionable insights and initiatives as well as build predictable revenue model or model complex problems (spreadsheets, visualizations, etc.).
- Expert using and training on consultative and solution selling techniques.
- Outstanding leader and team player with strong cross-functional collaboration skills; proven record for motivating and coaching a team.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; can tailor communications and language to appropriate audience and technical level.
- Driven and results-oriented; acts with a sense of urgency without sacrificing attention to detail.
- Strong persuasive skills and ability to influence decision-makers and align stakeholders across multiple departments.
- Project management experience; ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Highly technical with working knowledge of relational databases, strong knowledge of Excel, Salesforce, and Tableau’s full product suite.
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top