Regional Vice President, Sales - East
Amperity is a hyper-growth SaaS company that is leading the way in customer data management. Since our founding in 2016 and launching our first commercial product in 2017, Amperity is operating in rarified air, growing 2.5X YoY since launch.
We deliver a proven Customer 360 and Customer Insights suite to more S&P 500 consumer brands than any other solution. With multiple US patents already awarded, Amperity helps brands know who their customers are, decide where and how to grow the business, and serve personalized customer experiences at every touchpoint. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, J. Crew, Lucky Brand, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, Kendra Scott, MGM Resorts, and many more.
In just three years, we’ve raised nearly $90M in total funding. Amperity has two headquarters - our founding office in Seattle and our second office in New York City.
Come join us on our mission to help people use data to serve the customer!
- The RVP, Sales - East is a visible role within the organization and will be responsible for driving Amperity’s East Coast sales revenue. This individual will lead a motivated team of sales professionals who are tasked with driving significant new business and existing account revenue growth within the region.
- You will act as both an internal and external leader to ensure predictable revenue attainment and market penetration of Amperity’s solutions.
- The position requires extensive travel throughout the region.
- Participate as a key member of the sales leadership team to ensure overall business success.
- Lead a talented team of Field Sales professionals to achieve consistent quarterly revenue attainment.
- Develop the sales team through proactively identifying, hiring, coaching, and managing direct reports
- Collaborate with the senior leaders to maintain and increase revenue growth for the region while ensuring efficient operations by implementing a lean and effective go-to-market structure.
- Maintain awareness of relevant market knowledge and trends, including but not limited to; evolving technologies, client needs, expectations and opportunities, shifts in the competitive landscape, and operational efficiencies.
- Drive a collective strategy through the sales region by partnering with the leadership team to establish sales goals, targets, and forecasts, to ensure individual and company sales objectives are met or exceeded.
- Develop, implement and manage a consistent overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales pipeline management, and use Salesforce automation tools to effectively measure the sales team on metrics relevant to outcomes.
- Actively participate in client interaction at the executive level; assist in contract negotiation and deal execution when needed.
- Interact and collaborate with internal Amperity departments (Client Services, Product Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, Finance, HR) on an ongoing basis.
- 5+ years of sales leadership experience overseeing national/regional sales teams.
- 10+ years of enterprise sales experience, preferably in a SaaS domain.
- Track record of exceeding quota in a high growth, performance-oriented organization.
- Excellent aptitude for team building, coaching, motivating, strategic thinking, business acumen, leadership, and sales methodologies.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing platforms and the evolving media landscape.
- Compelling presentation skills with a natural ability to hold strategic conversations at the executive level.
- Ensure highly productive client relationships and strategic partnerships within the region.
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top