Amperity is a hyper-growth SaaS company that is leading the way in customer data management. Since our founding in 2016 and launching our first commercial product in 2017, Amperity is operating in rarified air, growing 2.5X YoY since launch.
We deliver a proven Customer 360 and Customer Insights suite to more S&P 500 consumer brands than any other solution. With multiple US patents already awarded, Amperity helps brands know who their customers are, decide where and how to grow the business, and serve personalized customer experiences at every touchpoint. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, J. Crew, Lucky Brand, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, Kendra Scott, MGM Resorts, and many more.
In just three years, we’ve raised nearly $90M in total funding. Amperity has two headquarters - our founding office in Seattle and our second office in New York City.
Come join us on our mission to help people use data to serve the customer!
The Recruiting Coordinator is an integral partner in managing recruiting and new-hire onboarding activities, and building relationships across the board; often providing candidates with their first impression of Amperity.
As the Recruiting Coordinator, you will be responsible for communication with candidates and new-hires, in addition to internal stakeholders with the goal of creating a seamless experience for all parties. The ideal candidate will be a master of organization, possess expert level communication skills, shift gears at a moments notice, and enjoy the rewarding challenges that a startup environment has to offer. This is an amazing opportunity for someone that enjoys working cross-functionally and is looking to grow exponentially in their career. The Recruiting Coordinator will report to the Recruiting Manager and will be located in either Seattle, WA or the broader New York area.
- Candidate life cycle logistics - Deliver a remarkable candidate experience through scheduling interviews and managing the day-of candidate experience, and in some cases arranging travel for out-of-towners.
- Recruiting Event Coordination - Build awareness of our employer brand through planning and execution of recruitment marketing events and conferences.
- New hire Pre-boarding - Help new-hires get ready for their first day at Amperity through execution of background checks, pre-boarding communication.
- System Management - Act as the subject matter expert for our internal people systems such as our Greenhouse applicant tracking system, scheduling tools, HRIS, and various other systems.
- Reporting - Partner with our Recruiters to analyze and interpret recruiting data in order to drive insights and better assist predictive decision making.
- You are excited by opportunities that push you to learn and grow professionally.
- You possess a strong work ethic, attention to detail, organized and ability to prioritize.
- You have standout customer focus, and care deeply about delivering a high quality experience.
- You take pride in your communication, and demonstrate strength in both oral and written communication skills
- You thrive in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- You are able to work independently, and collaboratively with team members to deliver results.
- You are open minded, inclusive, and motivated to make good decisions.
- You are comfortable and familiar with coordinating and scheduling across multiple time zones
- Working knowledge of GSuite and/or applicant tracking systems preferred
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top