Amperity is more than just a leading Customer Data Platform — it's a unique mix of people, technology, and opportunity. The people are whip-smart, deeply committed, and energizing. The technology is multi-patented, AI-powered, industry-shaping customer data management software that we invented because there was no way to solve the problems that we wanted to help consumer brands overcome. The opportunity is twofold: a market opportunity to provide a solution that consumer brands have been trying to find for decades, and a personal opportunity to grow and learn and hitch your career to a rocket ship.
Since our founding in 2016, Amperity has been growing 2.5X year-over-year. We've raised $187M in funding, including a recent Series D that increased our valuation to over one billion dollars. We're going places, fast, and we want you to come with us.
We help these brands make sense of massive amounts of transaction and engagement data so that they can finally know who their customers are, what opportunities exist, and how to provide the kinds of experiences that delight consumers and move the business metrics that matter. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, Patagonia, Kroger, J. Crew, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, DICK's Sporting Goods, and many more.
We're building something that's never existed before, and we're doing it in a way that's great for consumers, transformational for our customers, and career-making for the members of the Amperity team. Come help us make it happen!
We’re looking for an experienced product manager to help us design, build and operate the Amperity platform. In this role, you’ll take the lead on helping us define the Amperity platform, with a focus on marketing, analytics or IT professionals. You’ll understand the inner workings of the service and work to scale the system as we continue our accelerated growth. You’ll have a passion for making complex distributed systems operate and scale seamlessly while balancing cost efficiency, velocity and customer experience.
- Ingesting and cleaning large amounts of data daily and blending it with real-time events
- Automatically stitching data together across disparate systems by training machine-learning models to build a probabilistic knowledge graph
- Taking research algorithms and productionizing them for high-scale usage
- Crafting a powerful and elegant user experience to make these systems accessible for humans
- Connecting seamlessly to a wide variety of systems across marketing, analytics and IT.
- And working with the engineers that accomplish this flexibly, durably, and while supporting each other in a distributed working environment.
- Want to be part of a growing company and be close to the work, the customers and the product
- Able to synthesize feedback and input from customers and teams and provide focus, clarity and clear product direction.
- Passion for building products that transform data into delightful customer experiences.
- Focus the work and engineering on outcomes that can be measured in customer value
- Demonstrated working on at scale services and running them with efficiency and ease.
- Demonstrated passion for balancing robust SaaS craftsmanship with continually shipping value to customers.
- Experience as the primary owner for complex projects involving coordination between customers, product management, and engineering.
- Strong desire to learn and investigate new technologies in a hands-on, practical manner.
- A demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, swiftly-changing environment.
- A demonstrated history of escalating success in your career.
- 5-10 years of experience in product management roles
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a great place to work: 100% employee healthcare coverage, transportation subsidies, a comfortable work environment with plenty of snacks, and other employee experience perks like events and activities, both in-person and remote. We also offer self-managed PTO and the flexibility to do your best work in the way that works for you. We provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Amperity is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.