Amperity is more than just a leading Customer Data Platform — it's a unique mix of people, technology, and opportunity. The people are whip-smart, deeply committed, and energizing. The technology is multi-patented, AI-powered, industry-shaping customer data management software that we invented because there was no way to solve the problems that we wanted to help consumer brands overcome. The opportunity is twofold: a market opportunity to provide a solution that consumer brands have been trying to find for decades, and a personal opportunity to grow and learn and hitch your career to a rocket ship.
Since our founding in 2016, Amperity has been growing 2.5X year-over-year. We've raised $187M in funding, including a recent Series D that increased our valuation to over one billion dollars. We're going places, fast, and we want you to come with us.
We help these brands make sense of massive amounts of transaction and engagement data so that they can finally know who their customers are, what opportunities exist, and how to provide the kinds of experiences that delight consumers and move the business metrics that matter. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, Patagonia, Kroger, J. Crew, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, DICK's Sporting Goods, and many more.
We're building something that's never existed before, and we're doing it in a way that's great for consumers, transformational for our customers, and career-making for the members of the Amperity team. Come help us make it happen!
- As a Pre-Sales Solution Consultant, you will lead the technical aspects of the sales process, working directly with prospects to
- understand their key business objectives, key use cases, challenges, and their architecture/ecosystem,
- help them understand the Amperity Platform - what it does, how it works, and why it is important to brands, and
- help them understand how Amperity will fit within their ecosystem to enable their key use cases
- Support Field Sales Efforts: Perform technical qualification and solutions consulting for prospects by developing a thorough understanding of their business and technical requirements.
- Act as Technical Product Expert: Continuously learn the platform capabilities in depth, and use that knowledge to provide real-time expert guidance on its applicability to customer ecosystems and use cases.
- Solution Presentations: You will combine your technical breadth and creative mind to present compelling solution overviews and demonstrations that convey the value of the Amperity platform in a manner that is relevant to the prospective client, and easy to understand.
- Provide Collaboration and Support: Partner with Account Executives thru the entire sales cycle, including discovery, platform demonstrations, architecture sessions, use case sessions, and solution scoping.
- Collect and Share Lessons Learned: Share critical technical experience with the rest of the Presales, Product, Marketing, and Solutions Engineering teams, both formally and informally.
- Transition Closed Business To Client Services: Use technical documentation and associated processes to migrate new business opportunities from pre-sales to post-sales.
- Influence Product: Provide feedback to engineering about product feedback (successes and failures) in the field in order to incorporate new/improved functionality into the product.
- RFPs and RFIs: Responsible for responding to technical and solution related aspects of prospect RFI’s and RFP’s
- Effectively Leverage Amperity Resources: Responsible for engaging key Amperity resources (Services, Product, Security, etc) at the right times within a sales opportunity and providing the relevant information to set them up for success.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in customer-facing roles in the marketing technology or data analytics domain.
- Minimum 1+ years experience in marketing technology, customer data management, data manipulation, database management, or business intelligence tool configuration and programming.
- Awareness of modern data driven marketing practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong skills in data analysis/manipulation.
- Learning Mindset - Curious about technology and how it works.
- Client-focused attitude — a customer advocate.
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- Experience with data related technology - SQL, databases, data integration tools, APIs, Machine Learning.
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a great place to work: 100% employee healthcare coverage, transportation subsidies, a comfortable work environment with plenty of snacks, and other employee experience perks like events and activities, both in-person and remote. We also offer self-managed PTO and the flexibility to do your best work in the way that works for you. We provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Amperity is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.