Pre-Sales Solution Consultant
- United States
Amperity is a hyper-growth SaaS company that is leading the way in customer data management. Since our founding in 2016 and launching our first commercial product in 2017, Amperity is operating in rarified air, growing 2.5X YoY since launch.
We deliver a proven Customer 360 and Customer Insights suite to more S&P 500 consumer brands than any other solution. With multiple US patents already awarded, Amperity helps brands know who their customers are, decide where and how to grow the business, and serve personalized customer experiences at every touchpoint. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, TGI Fridays, J. Crew, Lucky Brand, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, Kendra Scott, MGM Resorts, and many more.
In just three years, we’ve raised nearly $90M in total funding. Amperity has two headquarters - our founding office in Seattle and our second office in New York City.
Come join us on our mission to help people use data to serve the customer!
- As a Pre-Sales Solution Consultant, you will lead the technical aspects of the sales process, working directly with prospects to
- understand their key business objectives, key use cases, challenges, and their architecture/ecosystem,
- help them understand the Amperity Platform - what it does, how it works, and why it is important to brands, and
- help them understand how Amperity will fit within their ecosystem to enable their key use cases
- Support Field Sales Efforts: Perform technical qualification and solutions consulting for prospects by developing a thorough understanding of their business and technical requirements.
- Act as Technical Product Expert: Continuously learn the platform capabilities in depth, and use that knowledge to provide real-time expert guidance on its applicability to customer ecosystems and use cases.
- Solution Presentations: You will combine your technical breadth and creative mind to present compelling solution overviews and demonstrations that convey the value of the Amperity platform in a manner that is relevant to the prospective client, and easy to understand.
- Provide Collaboration and Support: Partner with Account Executives thru the entire sales cycle, including discovery, platform demonstrations, architecture sessions, use case sessions, and solution scoping.
- Collect and Share Lessons Learned: Share critical technical experience with the rest of the Presales, Product, Marketing, and Solutions Engineering teams, both formally and informally.
- Transition Closed Business To Client Services: Use technical documentation and associated processes to migrate new business opportunities from pre-sales to post-sales.
- Influence Product: Provide feedback to engineering about product feedback (successes and failures) in the field in order to incorporate new/improved functionality into the product.
- RFPs and RFIs: Responsible for responding to technical and solution related aspects of prospect RFI’s and RFP’s
- Effectively Leverage Amperity Resources: Responsible for engaging key Amperity resources (Services, Product, Security, etc) at the right times within a sales opportunity and providing the relevant information to set them up for success.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in customer-facing roles in the marketing technology or data analytics domain.
- Minimum 1+ years experience in marketing technology, customer data management, data manipulation, database management, or business intelligence tool configuration and programming.
- Awareness of modern data driven marketing practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong skills in data analysis/manipulation.
- Learning Mindset - Curious about technology and how it works.
- Client-focused attitude — a customer advocate.
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- Experience with data related technology - SQL, databases, data integration tools, APIs, Machine Learning.
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top