Pilot Engagement Manager
- Seattle, WA
Amperity is a hyper-growth SaaS company that is leading the way in customer data management. Since our founding in 2016 and launching our first commercial product in 2017, Amperity is operating in rarified air, growing 2.5X YoY since launch.
We deliver a proven Customer 360 and Customer Insights suite to more S&P 500 consumer brands than any other solution. With multiple US patents already awarded, Amperity helps brands know who their customers are, decide where and how to grow the business, and serve personalized customer experiences at every touchpoint. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, Patagonia, TGI Fridays, J. Crew, Lucky Brand, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, Kendra Scott, MGM Resorts, and many more.
In just three years, we’ve raised nearly $90M in total funding. Amperity has two headquarters - our founding office in Seattle and our second office in New York City.
Come join us on our mission to help people use data to serve the customer!
- Amperity differentiates itself through a combination of our proprietary machine learning and AI technology, and our rapid time to value. Our sales cycle often culminates with a ninety-day Proof of Capability. As a Pilot Engagement Manager, you will own the delivery of Amperity’s Proof of Capability projects to our customers, with the ultimate goal of converting them to fully licensed customers.
- You will manage all phases of the Amperity POC, including initial scoping with sales, identifying data sources, use case identification and success criteria.
- You will be responsible for loading the initial dataset, data stitching and Quality Assurance, as well as analyzing and determining benefit, lift and ROI messaging and presenting results to the customer.
- You will create artifacts for success transition to implementation, upon successful completion and conversion of the POC.
- You will flex up, down, and across as necessary in order to play a number of different roles for the client (i.e. pre-sales, project lead, technical lead, product manager, and seller).
- You are a trusted advisor to our clients, providing best practices and recommendations to efficiently achieve business outcomes that deliver on the promise of a ROI.
- Program manage multiple, concurrent POC projects varying in complexity.
- Understand the client from a business and strategic perspective - know their business, know their industry, develop. an understanding of Amperity’s value proposition within this context across our client base.
- Understand the client from a practitioner’s perspective - what does their day look like, what systems and technologies do they use, what are their pain points, how can Amperity’s solution drive the most meaningful results.
- Unpack client use cases and develop alignment between use cases and overall client business goals and strategy.
- Be an advocate of your client base across the organization – work with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Executive Leadership teams to ensure the Amperity service is built to be well-aligned with client needs and goals
- Background in technical consulting, solution delivery, or similar roles.
- Experience running complex technical implementations, end-to-end.
- Experience with managing stakeholders across various levels and functions.
- Proficient in SQL. Ability to construct repeatable SQL queries.
- Strong data analysis skills. Ability to dig into customer data and extract insights for stakeholders.
- Passionate - you have a passion for diving into real customer data to solve real customer problems.
- Organized - you have a natural ability to prioritize and you never drop the ball.
- Adaptable - you collaborate on design, architecture, and strategy, while not afraid to get into the technical details when needed to drive quality deliverables.
- Gritty - you are able to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and keep driving towards your vision.
- Knowledge of Marketing Technology stack - a distinct plus.
- Experience in a technical pre-sales position - a distinct plus.
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Please see below to apply directly or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top