Amperity is more than just a leading Customer Data Platform — it's a unique mix of people, technology, and opportunity. The people are whip-smart, deeply committed, and energizing. The technology is multi-patented, AI-powered, industry-shaping customer data management software that we invented because there was no way to solve the problems that we wanted to help consumer brands overcome. The opportunity is twofold: a market opportunity to provide a solution that consumer brands have been trying to find for decades, and a personal opportunity to grow and learn and hitch your career to a rocket ship.
Since our founding in 2016, Amperity has been growing 2.5X year-over-year. We've raised $187M in funding, including a recent Series D that increased our valuation to over one billion dollars. We're going places, fast, and we want you to come with us.
We help these brands make sense of massive amounts of transaction and engagement data so that they can finally know who their customers are, what opportunities exist, and how to provide the kinds of experiences that delight consumers and move the business metrics that matter. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, Patagonia, Kroger, J. Crew, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, DICK's Sporting Goods, and many more.
We're building something that's never existed before, and we're doing it in a way that's great for consumers, transformational for our customers, and career-making for the members of the Amperity team. Come help us make it happen!
Amperity’s Demand Generation team is searching for a Marketing Operations Manager who can drive operational efficiency in our marketing automation tools and campaigns. This hands-on role will be responsible for maintaining the systems, processes, and data that supports all of Amperity’s marketing programs.
- Manage day-to-day administration of Marketo campaigns, reporting, and database operations
- Ensure accuracy of key system processes including lead scoring, lead routing, privacy compliance, and data syncs between sales and marketing technologies.
- Drive strategy and execution of lead lifecycle reporting and Martech system improvements
- Own reporting and dashboards on marketing campaign performance and pipeline attribution and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Scale campaign operations to maximize output while maintaining data integrity across marketing tech stack
- Build, automate, and report on multi-channel campaigns (email, event, webinar, direct mail, social, ads, ABM, etc.) across various tools.
- Create process and automation to increase campaign output and deliver cross-functional support within defined SLAs
- Partner with Sales Operations, Campaign Managers, Field Marketing, and other stakeholders to maintain and evolve the team’s Marketing tools and technologies
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing Operations or Campaign Management
- 2+ years on a B2B SAAS Marketing team
- Advanced Marketo and Salesforce skills (or admin-level experience in similar tools)
- Experience with B2B marketing technologies (Bizible, Outreach, Vidyard, GoToWebinar, DemandBase)
- Proven success at optimizing systems and processes
- Data driven with experience delivering B2B marketing reporting
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Hands-on, creative problem solver who’s not afraid of ambiguity
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a great place to work: 100% employee healthcare coverage, transportation subsidies, a comfortable work environment with plenty of snacks, and other employee experience perks like events and activities, both in-person and remote. We also offer self-managed PTO and the flexibility to do your best work in the way that works for you. We provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Amperity is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.