- Seattle, WA
Amperity is a hyper-growth SaaS company that is leading the way in customer data management. Since our founding in 2016 and launching our first commercial product in 2017, Amperity is operating in rarified air, growing 2.5X YoY since launch.
We deliver a proven Customer 360 and Customer Insights suite to more S&P 500 consumer brands than any other solution. With multiple US patents already awarded, Amperity helps brands know who their customers are, decide where and how to grow the business, and serve personalized customer experiences at every touchpoint. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, TGI Fridays, J. Crew, Lucky Brand, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, Kendra Scott, MGM Resorts, and many more.
In just three years, we’ve raised nearly $90M in total funding. Amperity has two headquarters - our founding office in Seattle and our second office in New York City.
Come join us on our mission to help people use data to serve the customer!
The Business Operations team at Amperity ensures the company is able to efficiently and effectively scale, expand, and pivot to achieve the company’s objectives - our Vital Few. As the calendar and travel Assistant, you will provide personalized support to our CEO and COO. You’ll help keep the train on the tracks and will know you’re successful if your executives are where they need to be when they need to be there.
- Manage complex calendars and travel arrangements. You will help our CEO and COO to stay on top of their busy days by staying ahead of their every move. You’ll schedule and manage logistics of internal and external meetings, arrange travel and transportation, order and set up catering when needed, prepare expense reports, greet customers and generally make sure things run seamlessly.
- Interact with industry leaders across technology and the world’s largest consumer brands. We’re a company on the rise and often find ourselves sitting at the table with some of the most recognizable names in the business world. You’ll build connections and coordinate with their staff to ensure deals are made and worlds collide (in the best way possible).
- Be the driving force behind our CEO and COO. Our leadership lives and breathes Amperity, often blurring the lines between work life and personal life. You’ll work behind the scenes pulling the strings and making magic happen to help him easily transition between the two. You’ll develop a relationship with their personal network, including community leaders, family, and friends, to enable community and civic engagement, organize social activities, and celebrate milestone events.
- Your organization and time management skills are second to none. You multitask with the best of them, label everything in your home, never miss a deadline, and can be relied on to appropriately prioritize your never-ending list.
- You have a photographic memory (or are very good at faking it). Important dates, personal preferences, how people are connected… you have a way of remembering the details, keeping them straight, and pulling them out when needed.
- You are a steel trap. You treat information with discretion and keep confidential information confidential. There’s no chance anyone can pry the secrets out of you.
- You genuinely enjoy helping people and are constantly looking for ways to support others. You have a deep sense of commitment and have been described as reliable, dependable, and loyal. There’s no question that when you say you’ll do something, it will get done.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You can adapt your style to the person, the group, or the setting, and no matter how challenging the situation, you remain professional throughout.
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top