Employee Success Partner
- Seattle, WA
Amperity is a hyper-growth SaaS company that is leading the way in customer data management. Since our founding in 2016 and launching our first commercial product in 2017, Amperity is operating in rarified air, growing 2.5X YoY since launch.
We deliver a proven Customer 360 and Customer Insights suite to more S&P 500 consumer brands than any other solution. With multiple US patents already awarded, Amperity helps brands know who their customers are, decide where and how to grow the business, and serve personalized customer experiences at every touchpoint. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, J. Crew, Lucky Brand, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, Kendra Scott, MGM Resorts, and many more.
In just three years, we’ve raised nearly $90M in total funding. Amperity has two headquarters - our founding office in Seattle and our second office in New York City.
Come join us on our mission to help people use data to serve the customer!
We are looking for an experienced Human Resource Business Partner professional - which at Amperity, we call Employee Success Partners - to partner with Sales and Marketing leadership, and their respective teams, to build, develop, and execute HR strategies that foster growth, drive results and increase organizational effectiveness. This person is known for developing trusting relationships with client groups, using data and insights to diagnose issues and develop relevant solutions, and being a champion for change. The ideal person thrives in fast-paced, ambiguous environments, and is excited to build progressive and industry defining HR strategies in support of the business agenda.
- Partner with Marketing and Sales Leadership to focus on and deliver against the following key priorities: cultivate culture, grow talent, build organization capability, and improve organization health.
- Coach and guide managers and employees on all things people related, including onboarding, benefits, employee relations & investigations, performance, career development, mobility, compensation, etc.
- Implement annual HR programs such as performance reviews, promotions, compensation planning and succession planning, as well as action plans resulting from talent reviews and employee/manager feedback within your client groups.
- Foster a positive and productive employee experience beginning with a great first day and consistent support and development through the employee lifecycle. Oversee and enhance the talent management processes and employee development practices for your client groups.
- Dedicatedly analyze people data across a variety of sources to identify trends, patterns, and areas of opportunity. Work with partners across the Employee Success Team to drive impactful people solutions.
- Handle general employee relations issues, along with employee exits.
- Utilize HRIS system to maintain accurate employee data and produce reports.
- Co-develop and implement talent acquisition/growth strategy/roadmap on an annual and long-range basis to meet the overall growth goals of Sales and Marketing.
- Bring innovative strategic thinking to the talent management and/or Total Rewards function and devise alternative approaches to test within your respective client group.
- Lead enterprise projects relating to the development and implementation of internal processes, policies and programs as they may relate to benefits/compensation, internal mobility, training & career development and more.
- Review and advise on organizational design and structure, provide change leadership and management coaching, as well as design and deliver organizational interventions and training where needed.
- You have experience partnering with business leaders in a dynamic and fast moving business setting with multiple and sometimes changing priorities.
- You possess a mix of intellectual curiosity, creative thinking and pragmatism; you’re known for high judgment, bias for action, and ability to deliver results. There’s no question that when you say you’ll do something, it will get done.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You can adapt your style to the person, the group, or the setting, and no matter how challenging the situation, you remain professional throughout.
- You genuinely enjoy engaging with others, and consistently look for ways to increase morale, and support people so they can be at their best.
- You have a data driven approach in both monitoring the health of the organization and driving positive change.
- You are a steel trap. You treat information with discretion and keep confidential information confidential. There’s no chance anyone can pry the secrets out of you.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You take initiative to make things better, are optimistic about possibilities, think critically about risk, and thrive in the ambiguity that comes with building a high growth business.
- 10+ years of professional HR experience, preferably in a progressive HR organization
- General HR knowledge of benefits, compensation, talent management, and employment laws covering discrimination and equal opportunity employment, and knowing when subject matter expects need to be engaged on these subjects.
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”: 100% employee healthcare coverage, expertise in distributed working environments, flexible hours, and very intentional career development. (We’ll get to the snacks when the office opens again.) Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential. You’ll find yourself in a team with many different backgrounds and perspectives, but we all share one thing in common: our drive to improve our customers, ourselves and each other.
Back to top