Director of Amp360
- Seattle, WA
Amperity is a hyper-growth SaaS company that is leading the way in customer data management. Since our founding in 2016 and launching our first commercial product in 2017, Amperity is operating in rarified air, growing 2.5X YoY since launch.
We deliver a proven Customer 360 and Customer Insights suite to more S&P 500 consumer brands than any other solution. With multiple US patents already awarded, Amperity helps brands know who their customers are, decide where and how to grow the business, and serve personalized customer experiences at every touchpoint. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, J. Crew, Lucky Brand, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, Kendra Scott, MGM Resorts, and many more.
In just three years, we’ve raised nearly $90M in total funding. Amperity has two headquarters - our founding office in Seattle and our second office in New York City.
Come join us on our mission to help people use data to serve the customer!
The product marketing team at Amperity is tasked with developing and executing the go to market strategy for Amperity that will help Amperity to establish itself apart from the market and to fuel brand growth. We are looking for a Director of Category, Product Marketing, AmpIQ, responsible for the commercial growth and continued success of this incredible product.
Amp360 is Amperity’s modern customer 360 product, finally making complete customer profiles accessible to every corner of the enterprise, so businesses can finally manage their customer data comprehensively, and meet the customer data needs of every team so they can collaborate to better understand and serve the customer.
This mission critical role will be responsible for the commercial planning of the product and the development and execution of the strategic roadmap to achieve that plan. This includes working cross functionally to develop the product roadmap, pricing and packaging, marketing and communications, partner ecosystem, and field programs that will drive growth, customer retention, and value expansion.
This is a highly strategic role for someone who craves a stimulating learning curve, loves mixing creativity with business operations, and who is up to the challenge of owning a core business unit of the company.
- Lead commercial planning of your product to accelerate growth from new and existing customers; own the achievement of this plan
- Mobilize cross-team collaboration to create the strategic roadmap and holistic KPI framework that will drive the organization to achieve the commercial plan
- Collect and analyse customer and market insights and competition to create strategies that will allow the product to breakthrough and continue to beat the market
- Create and adapt the product roadmap, in collaboration with Product Management, that will fuel growth and retention of the business
- Implement new launches including pricing and packaging, marketing and training
- Develop and lead education programs, sessions that enable various teams, customers, and partners to scale desired outcomes on the product
- Maintain growth through promotion of existing core pillars; propose and lead integrated engaging brand experiences
- Own and evolve all core pricing and packaging of your product for the organization
- Develop the ecosystem of partners for your product, create co-marketing programs that drive value for Amperity, the partner, and clients
- 2-7+ years experience in product marketing at an established SaaS provider (ideally focused on the enterprise) with experience in both strategy and comms, MBA preferred
- Demonstrated experience owning a product or a channel and successfully driving to business targets
- This is a more technical data management product - interest in cultivating Amperity’s GTM with an IT and Analytics buyer is a must.
- Diverse marketing experience desired - driving acquisition, retention, expansion; as well as driving outcomes through partner ecosystems highly desired
- You love to create and inspire through a mix of collaboration and blank page thinking
- Interest in dedicating a part of your career to a mission to impact the future of how brands use data to serve their customers - to make data more valuable to companies, to put more control and transparency into customer data for customers, and to unlock new customer experiences that make brands better tomorrow than yesterday.
- Desire to work in a fast changing, dynamic matrixed environment; ability to collaborate with multiple internal organizations to drive company success
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills - able to be the spokesperson for your product
- Strong analytical skills and passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics
- Self-starter, finisher - you aim at outcomes, figure out the plan, and make it happen
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. We’ve got all that superficial stuff, and more. All that is great, but Amperity provides benefits that are hard to find: a place where you’ll be proud to call your colleagues “friends”, for real. An environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential. The opportunity to make a lifetime’s worth of memories building a world-class company with world-class people.
Back to top