- Seattle, WA
Amperity is a hyper-growth SaaS company that is leading the way in customer data management. Since our founding in 2016 and launching our first commercial product in 2017, Amperity is operating in rarified air, growing 2.5X YoY since launch.
We deliver a proven Customer 360 and Customer Insights suite to more S&P 500 consumer brands than any other solution. With multiple US patents already awarded, Amperity helps brands know who their customers are, decide where and how to grow the business, and serve personalized customer experiences at every touchpoint. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, J. Crew, Lucky Brand, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, Kendra Scott, MGM Resorts, and many more.
In just three years, we’ve raised nearly $90M in total funding. Amperity has two headquarters - our founding office in Seattle and our second office in New York City.
Come join us on our mission to help people use data to serve the customer!
Through prescriptive thought leadership, our Deployment Consultants ensure that our enterprise customers see the long term value of Amperity. They are accountable for articulating this value, through ongoing discovery and using their business acumen. The consultants are agents of change management and become trusted partners of the customer executives, through the customer-centric journey and the evolution of data governance. Finally, they are team players within our delivery team and work hand in hand with our implementation and solution experts, so that every engagement is a win-win.
- Guide customers through the implementation journey with value as the North Star, align the partnership with their business goals
- Advise customers on best practices through adoption to ensure the most direct path to value
- Responsible for ensuring they have met the business objectives of the initial contract
- Lead change management activities such as executive steering committees, governance workshops...
- Coach the customer to make good decisions and consult the customer through work to be done that is outside of the Amperity platform, such as sunsetting a legacy system, or onboarding additional teams/user to Amperity
- Periodically rejoin engagements in run-state for use case consulting “tune-ups”, to ensure that their specific adoptions patterns represent the best match between our capabilities and their problems
- Play within a team of technical experts to bring a business lense to the technological considerations
- Experience supporting enterprise-level customers (Fortune 100)
- Experience partnering with senior-level business stakeholders
- You influence decision-makers through informed and enthusiastic advocacy for a course of action
- You have a strategic mindset and enjoy consultative positions
- You thrive in the grey zone and use creativity to structure the ambiguous
- You have a natural ability for presenting and storytelling
- You anticipate non-technical risks and hurdles to achieve customer value goals
- You understand the deepest details of contracts and project plans and are able to explain the rationale behind any provision or element of the plan
- You are a team player who excels at rallying and partnering with various cross-function stakeholders
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Please see below to apply directly or contact email@example.com for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top