Customer Success Manager
- Seattle, WA
Amperity is a hyper-growth SaaS company that is leading the way in customer data management. Since our founding in 2016 and launching our first commercial product in 2017, Amperity is operating in rarified air, growing 2.5X YoY since launch.
We deliver a proven Customer 360 and Customer Insights suite to more S&P 500 consumer brands than any other solution. With multiple US patents already awarded, Amperity helps brands know who their customers are, decide where and how to grow the business, and serve personalized customer experiences at every touchpoint. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, Patagonia, TGI Fridays, J. Crew, Lucky Brand, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, Kendra Scott, MGM Resorts, and many more.
In just three years, we’ve raised nearly $90M in total funding. Amperity has two headquarters - our founding office in Seattle and our second office in New York City.
Come join us on our mission to help people use data to serve the customer!
- As a Customer Success Manager at Amperity, you will be a trusted strategic advisor to your customers. You will partner with them to identify their business goals, implement Amperity’s technology, build a roadmap to unlock business value by unlocking the power of their customer data, and help them embrace a new and better notion of customer identity across the organization.
- Serve as a strategic thought partner to major consumer brands in their journey to customer centricity.Partner in change management with your customer as we embrace a new and better notion of customer identity across the organization.
- Work with a broad array of customer stakeholders, including IT, Marketing, and Analytics teams to ensure that the entire customer organization realizes business value through Amperity.
- Understand the client from a business and strategic perspective: know their business, understand the problems they are trying to solve, know their industries, and develop an understanding of Amperity’s value proposition within that context.
- Understand the client from a practitioner’s perspective: systems and technologies in use, operational pain points, and how Amperity’s solution can drive the most meaningful results.
- Be seen as a trusted advisor and extension of our customer’s team (vs. “just another vendor”)
- Create and maintain account plans that ensure internal alignment and drive towards renewal and product adoption of Amperity with customers.
- Be the storyteller of your customer’s success and share their journey to the Amperity community and internally to our teammates.
- Be an advocate for your clients across the organization by working with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Executive Leadership teams to ensure Amperity’s services and products are aligned with clients’ needs and goals.
- BA/BS or similar degree in applicable field, or relevant experience.
- Strong foundation in IT/Martech systems, marketing and /or business /analytics.
- Extensive experience in strategic customer-facing roles. Experience in management consulting a plus.
- Ability to navigate enterprise organizations: You’re organized, able to self start and prioritize your work, manage complex tasks, and navigate complex organizations and people dynamics. You recognize that enterprise software implementation is a process of organizational change, and treat it as such.
- Demonstrated ability to challenge customers to improve upon their strategies as a true partner.
- Excellent presentation and client management skills across all levels of an organization.
- As a people person, you bring more energy than you take; colleagues and clients love spending time with you.
- Fast and flexible problem solver, thrives on tackling challenging problems with customers and driving towards a solution.
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, swiftly-changing environment.
- Experience in one of the following industries: Retail, Travel & Hospitality, Financial Services, Manufacturing & Distribution.
- Aligned with and motivated by performance-based compensation plans.
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work.” Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top