Amperity is more than just a leading Customer Data Platform — it's a unique mix of people, technology, and opportunity. The people are whip-smart, deeply committed, and energizing. The technology is multi-patented, AI-powered, industry-shaping customer data management software that we invented because there was no way to solve the problems that we wanted to help consumer brands overcome. The opportunity is twofold: a market opportunity to provide a solution that consumer brands have been trying to find for decades, and a personal opportunity to grow and learn and hitch your career to a rocket ship.
Since our founding in 2016, Amperity has been growing 2.5X year-over-year. We've raised $187M in funding, including a recent Series D that increased our valuation to over one billion dollars. We're going places, fast, and we want you to come with us.
We help these brands make sense of massive amounts of transaction and engagement data so that they can finally know who their customers are, what opportunities exist, and how to provide the kinds of experiences that delight consumers and move the business metrics that matter. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, Patagonia, Kroger, J. Crew, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, DICK's Sporting Goods, and many more.
We're building something that's never existed before, and we're doing it in a way that's great for consumers, transformational for our customers, and career-making for the members of the Amperity team. Come help us make it happen!
At Amperity, we help people use data to serve the customer. Amperity’s clients are trailblazers who have decided to make major investments in customer data infrastructure, and the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Consulting team is crucial in advising our clients on how to turbo boost their marketing through the strategic activation of this data. Leveraging AmpIQ, Amperity’s customer intelligence and activation hub, CRM Consultants work directly with marketers at some of the world’s most beloved consumer brands to tackle impactful customer base challenges like acquiring high value customers, cultivating the loyalty of existing customers, and increasing customer lifetime value.
CRM Consultants typically work on an ongoing, billable basis, interacting heavily with our clients’ customer Marketing, E-commerce, Data Science and Analytics functions, as well as senior management where customer-centric metrics and strategy are concerned.
- Consult with leaders to identify trends, opportunities, and valuable segments that help them drive and measure incremental growth
- In conjunction with our clients, design marketing programs, analyze performance, and provide guidance on optimization, always striving to create the outsize value for our clients through their customer data
- Gain deep insight into the innovation - and challenges facing - today’s top brands, and join them at the front lines of creating a personalized, customer-centric experience for their buyers
- Be an advocate for your clients across the organization by working with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Executive Leadership teams to ensure Amperity’s services and products are aligned with our clients’ needs and goals
- Contribute to Amperity thought leadership shared with our community
- Minimum five years experience in a digital marketing, customer insights, consulting, or other strategic client-facing role, or in a marketing or ecommerce function at a retailer or other direct-to-consumer business
- You have experience advising clients or other business stakeholders on how to translate insights into action, and how to measure the impact of those actions
- You have a foundational understanding of marketing strategy, frameworks, and best practices, including but not limited to execution channels, KPIs, and A/B testing
- You have strong presentation skills, professional presence and the ability to think on your feet
- You’re passionate about “diving into the data” to develop a better understanding of customer behavior, and are excited by idea of getting your hands dirty in our product, both on behalf of our clients and to influence Amperity’s product roadmap
- Experience analyzing data in Excel
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, swiftly-changing environment
- Ability to travel [15%]
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a great place to work: 100% employee healthcare coverage, transportation subsidies, a comfortable work environment with plenty of snacks, and other employee experience perks like events and activities, both in-person and remote. We also offer self-managed PTO and the flexibility to do your best work in the way that works for you. We provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Amperity is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.