- United States
Amperity is a hyper-growth SaaS company that is leading the way in customer data management. Since our founding in 2016 and launching our first commercial product in 2017, Amperity is operating in rarified air, growing 2.5X YoY since launch.
We deliver a proven Customer 360 and Customer Insights suite to more S&P 500 consumer brands than any other solution. With multiple US patents already awarded, Amperity helps brands know who their customers are, decide where and how to grow the business, and serve personalized customer experiences at every touchpoint. Our customers include Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, J. Crew, Lucky Brand, Brooks Running, Planet Fitness, Kendra Scott, MGM Resorts, and many more.
In just three years, we’ve raised nearly $90M in total funding. Amperity has two headquarters - our founding office in Seattle and our east coast office in New York City.
Come join us on our mission to help people use data to serve the customer!
The Account Manager is responsible for Amperity's ongoing relationships with a group of customers. While countless other people and teams within Amperity are crucial to the establishment and ongoing success of these relationships, each relationship needs a focal point of strategic responsibility, cross-functional coordination and accountability for outcomes. The Account Manager serves as that focal point. She/he makes sure that her/his customers get increasing value out of our technology and our team over time, identifies and deploys risk mitigation strategies, takes ownership of renewals and identifies opportunities for mutually beneficial expansion.
The Account Manager works alongside a group of world-class colleagues from Client Services, Product and other teams to deliver a cohesive and tightly coordinated customer experience, ensuring that in addition to realizing business value beyond expectations, our customers call us their favorite technology and/or service provider.
- Develop and own trust- and value-based day-to-day relationships with key customer contacts at all levels of the customer organization; serve as a liaison between the customer and Amperity
- Own resolution of commercial issues; support Practice Director in resolving operational or service-related issues
- Identify risks in the relationship or commercial arrangement and develop and deploy strategies to mitigate such risks
- Own internal account planning and customer health tracking
- Conduct regular business reviews with the customer to clearly illustrate value and explore new use cases
- Plan, coordinate and close all renewal opportunities
- Identify expansion opportunities for products and services, closing small or usage-based expansion opportunities and leveraging the sales team to close large or feature-based opportunities
- You have 8-10 years in an account management role, preferably in enterprise software, holding commercial responsibility for a book of business
- You're able to navigate the world’s biggest, most complex companies, foster champions and manage dissenters
- You’re quick on your feet, projecting confidence and knowing when to tap other experts for the best possible answer
- You can explain complex concepts simply and persuade others to adopt new ways of thinking, becoming a trusted advisor to your customers over time
- You have a knack for finding opportunities to expand Amperity’s scope with existing customers in ways that continue to add outsize value for them
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”: 100% employee healthcare coverage, expertise in distributed working environments, flexible hours, and very intentional career development. (We’ll get to the snacks when the office opens again.) Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential. You’ll find yourself in a team with many different backgrounds and perspectives, but we all share one thing in common: our drive to improve our customers, ourselves and each other.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top