Are you ready to join an innovative National Mortgage Company? American Financing values their employees and offers a fun work environment, stability, high earning potential, growth and longevity. We truly are a team!
We are growing and looking for team members who always perform to the highest standards and with the best interest of our borrowers and fellow employees. Make American Financing your next career today!
- Processes and closes a minimum of 12 loans monthly while maintaining a pipeline conducive to meeting the minimum requirement
- Secure and accurate accumulation of loan documentation
- Timely and compliant closing of all types of residential mortgage loans within established deadlines
- Maintains a secured environment to process loan files
- Procures verifications for credit items which include, but are not limited to: employment, asset information, rental history, credit reports, etc.
- Researches and verifies account information and resolves problems for customers as needed Liaisons with third party vendors (appraisal, title, insurance, etc) to obtain necessary documentation for loan approval
- Reviews documentation and provides conditions for loan approvals needed to comply with underwriting guidelines: borrower documentation, credit, and collateral documentation
- Analyzes and interprets financial data to fit established parameters set by industry
- Understands and uses computer programs and systems for the tracking and processing of loans -- LOS and AUS systems
- Provides support duties for management and loan officers as needed
- Ensures that all necessary disclosures (state, federal and company specific) are provided to client as required
- Communicates any concerns on possible misrepresentation or fraudulent documentation/activity to Branch Manager and/or Processing Supervisor, if necessary.
- Communicates any and all issues affecting loan process and approval with applicable loan officer
- Works with underwriting and closing departments to ensure that quality of loan submissions is consistent with maintaining the efficiencies of the loan file flow
- Communicates concerns or suggestions on improving overall systems to Processing Manager when appropriate
- Assists with problem-solving when issues arise that involve the successful closing of requested residential loan
- Maintains necessary pipeline management to ensure timely closings of all loans at a 90% COE success ratio or higher.
2 years experience required with VA, FHA, Conventional, DU, and LP. SPANISH SPEAKING BILINGUAL A+
As a full time regular employee, you will be eligible to participate in the Company's benefit programs. These programs include medical, dental, vision, voluntary life insurance; voluntary short and long term disability, paid maternity and bonding leave, paid personal leave and paid holidays. Also included is the Company's 401K plan.
Mission Statement: Family owned and operated, American Financing, a national mortgage banker, is committed to providing financial solutions to make communities better places in which to live. We will conduct business morally and ethically, while ensuring we are providing superior customer service and innovative mortgage products.
Meet Some of American Financing's Employees
Karen interacts with customers on a daily basis, working with them to get loans approved so that they can receive the financial assistance they’re looking for.
Back to top