Campus Undergraduate - 2021 Associate Product Owner Summer Internship
- United States
Become part of the digital transformation andhelp revolutionize the financial services industry.
At American Express, we provide customers withaccess to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and buildbusiness success. Our customers include our Cardmembers as well as the smallbusinesses, merchants, corporations, and bank partners that are all members ofthe dynamic American Express network. As a Product intern, you have theopportunity to make your mark on technology and life at American Express.You'll be challenged every day as we build products to meet the customers oftomorrow.
The Product internship at American Express is anexciting opportunity for someone who wants to help shape experiences for one ofthe world's top brands. We seek a thought-leader and a problem-solver who canblend business, technical, and industry best practices - sweating every finedetail when it comes to developing the most effective technology led solutionsto improve our customer's experiences.
What type of work can you expect to do atAmerican Express?
- Be responsible for the development and execution of new andemerging products, services and/or technology platforms, following a UserCentered Design approach
- Manage projects from concept through production partnering with thenecessary teams to shape a rich and engaging customer experience
- Be apassionate advocate for the customer, grounding ideas in data driven solutionsby partnering with our customer research team to incorporate user insights andprinciples throughout the process
- Assistin the Agile product development process including writing user stories,defining support documents, and conducting usability testing
- Collaboratewith internal and external partners and as part of a cross-functional team
We have the know-how, creative platform and global reach to make nearly any idea a reality. Do these describe you?
- Proven interest in technologies and customer-driven design
- Independent thinker who's organized, has great attention to detail, and can multi-task
- Strong analytical, problem-solving/quantitative skills
- Willing to take risks, experiment, and share fresh perspectives
- Proficient in analytical and presentation tools, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present ideas clearly
- Currently enrolled in full-time undergraduate degree program
- Students must have a graduation date between December 2021 and June 2022
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards. We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. W e're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
Learn more about our groups at American Express by visiting: https://careers.americanexpress.com.
With a job at American Express, almost anything is possible. Apply now!
Our team will review completed applications on a rolling basis. We appreciate your patience while we consider your application.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Tags: Handshake UNV-12520, CFE-12801
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 2, 2020, 12:07:35 PM
Back to top