Campus Undergraduate - 2021 Associate Product Owner Analyst
- United States
Become part of the digital transformation and helprevolutionize the financial services industry.
At American Express, we provide customers withaccess to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and buildbusiness success. Our customers includeour Cardmembers as well as the small businesses, merchants, corporations, andbank partners that are all members of the dynamic American Express network. Asa Product Analyst, you have the opportunity to make your mark on technology andlife at American Express. You'll be challenged everyday as we craft products tomeet the customers of tomorrow.
The Product Analyst role at American Express is anexciting opportunity for someone who wants to help shape experiences for one ofthe world's top brands. We seek a thought-leader and a problem-solver who canblend business, technical, and industry best practices - sweating every finedetail when it comes to developing the most effective technology led solutionsto improve our customer's experiences.
What type of workcan you expect to do at American Express?
- Be responsible for the development and execution of new and emerging products, services and/or technology platforms, following a User Centered Design approach
- Lead projects from concept through production partnering with the necessary teams to shape a rich and engaging customer experience
- Be a passionate advocate for the customer, grounding ideas in data driven solutions by partnering with our customer research team to incorporate user insights and principles throughout the process.
- Assist in the Agile product development process including writing user stories, defining support documents, and conducting usability testing
- Collaboratewith internal and external partners and as part of a cross-functional team
- Assess value, develop use cases and prioritize features and user stories to ensure that work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with the product strategy
We have theknow-how, creative platform and global reach to make nearly any idea a reality.Do these describeyou?
- Currently enrolled in full-time undergraduate degree program
- Students must have a graduation date between December 2020 and June 2021
Qualifications and Experience Required:
You should have the following skills and qualifications;
- Demonstrated interest in technologies and customer-driven design
- Independent thinker who's organized, has great attention to detail, and can multi-task
- Strong analytical, problem-solving/quantitative skills
- Willing to take risks, experiment, and share fresh perspectives
- Proficient in analytical and presentation tools, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present ideas clearly
- Prior experience as a product analyst or product owner, a plus
- Bachelor's degree [preferably in STEM field]
- Agile/SAFe methodologies and previous product experience are pluses
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the mentorship and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
Learn more about our groups at American Express by visiting: https://careers.americanexpress.com.
With a job at American Express, almost anything is possible. Apply now!
Our team will review completed applications on a rolling basis. We appreciate your patience while we consider your application.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Tags: CFE-11160, USUndergrad, CFE-12801, USTech
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 31, 2020, 8:21:05 AM
Back to top