Campus Recruitment - 2021 Information Security Full-time Analyst III
- United States
This is a full-time, entry-level opportunity to demonstrate knowledge gained and apply it in a dynamic, high-performing Technology Risk & Information Security team. Responsible for assisting with activities designed to systematically run information security, such as security investigations, intelligence, assurance, and/or other project oversight, including developing standard methodologies for information security standards and handling IT controls and compliance with regulatory guidance.
What type of work can you expect to do in Information Security at American Express?
- Security Incident Response/Threat Intelligence
- Act as the front line of defense at American Express protecting the brand, employees, assets and card members across the globe against threats 24/7/365
- Minimize risk of cyber attacks and focus on detection and response of threats
- Monitor, detect, and respond to security events and incidents that affect AXP globally
- Infrastructure, Application, and Network Security
- Drive risk reduction through the rapid identification and remediation of vulnerabilities across the enterprise
- Deliver secure network solutions that enable secure operations and highly available products and services for our customers
- Safeguard AXP data, customers, and brand through continuous monitoring and testing of production application environments
- Data Loss Prevention
- Protect our customers, partners, and colleagues from the loss of sensitive information through normal business processes and/or malicious actors
- Monitor and block sensitive data loss where legally permissible
- Identity and Access Management/Authentication
- Deliver centralized Enterprise Identity and Access Management products
- Provide authentication, authorization, and full lifecycle management capabilities
- Reduce, manage, and monitor risk associated with identity and access to AXP resources
- Cryptography/Encryption Services
- Protect all forms of sensitive information, on all platforms, resulting in protection of the Brand and information assets, and regulatory compliance
- Deliver cryptographic and key management solutions, and manage and operate secure cryptographic platforms
- Drive continuous enhancement to data protection
- Governance, Risk, Compliance
- Bridge traditional boundaries between cyber and IT risk and expanding partnerships with IT and the business to drive risk reduction in the enterprise
- Innovate Risk Management through enhancements in tooling and automation of processes; expand the capabilities of technology risk management
- Extend risk management and control expertise beyond the information security domains into IT development organizations and the business
Here are the skills and experience we are looking for. Do these describe you?
- Cyber Security education and/or experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge or awareness in information security, compliance, assurance, and/or other security best practices and principles
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, or other related field preferred
- Students must have a graduation date by June 2021
American Express' heritage was built on service and has been sustained by innovation. Through our evolution from an express mail business in 1850, to one of the world's largest card issuers by purchasing volume and a digital innovator, we've never been afraid to explore new possibilities and embrace the changing marketplace.
From our high employee Satisfaction ratings to our many workplace awards, American Express is consistently recognized as a great place to work by people around the world. We offer talented individuals challenging work with purpose by embracing both innovation and tradition. As our company has grown and evolved, sometimes reinventing our business outright, we have never strayed from the customer-service ethos and values on which the company was built -trust, security, integrity, quality, good citizenship, respect and customer commitment.
Learn more about our Information Security group at American Express by visiting https://careers.americanexpress.com/students/ .
Learn more about American Express by visiting https://careers.americanexpress.com
With a job at American Express, almost anything is possible. Apply now!
Our application deadline is November 15th and the team will review completed applications on a rolling basis. We appreciate your patience while we consider your application and will be in contact with you by April 30 th .
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorships for these positions.
Tags: CFE-11160, USTech, Handshake UNV-12520, CFE-12801
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 18, 2020, 11:33:38 AM
Back to top