Analyst/Sr. Analyst - Sales Marketing Enablement & Capabilities
- New York, NY
American Express is a leading global payments, network, and travel company, backed by one of the world's most recognized brands. American Express is unique in the payments industry as an issuer of cards as well as a worldwide network that processes millions of merchant transactions daily. We offer the broadest array of charge, credit, prepaid and co brand cards for consumers, small businesses, midsize companies and large corporations.
The Lead Generation, Nurture & Sales Enablement team within the Global Commercial Services organization is focused on being essential to the Sales and Marketing distribution engine in US SME through best in class leads innovation & Sales enablement strategies.
We are looking for a strong Sr. Analyst who is comfortable navigating cross functional teams and internal AXP systems to deliver on big bet Leads & Marketing Capabilities strategies to support the Field Sales organization.
- Lead reporting and performance tracking across key channel metrics for several Marketing Generated leads initiatives for Field Sales
- Develop a program management strategy for LinkedIn Sales Navigator tool including compliant creative B2B content influencer strategy, usage reporting, license and budget management
- Work with the Brand, Corporate Communications, Legal, Compliance and Marketing Campaign Operations Team to ensure flawless review & execution all campaigns
- Manage team budgeting & invoicing
- 3-4 years relevant experience in B2B Marketing
- Multi-Channel marketing and performance marketing experience
- Demonstrated strong project management experience
- Strong analytical background, including direct experience with marketing analytics
- Exceptional communication skills (written and oral) and time management abilities
- Ability to "think on your feet" and develop creative yet practical solutions to anticipated and unanticipated problems
- Knowledge of B2B payments and experience managing and working with clients/partners in this space a plus.
- Passion to contribute to a strong team culture grounded in commitment to results, collaboration, honest feedback and empowerment
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Back to top