Wireless Validation Engineer
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
In the Connectivity Solutions Group, we are inventing the future for consumer electronics and connectivity and are looking for a wireless validation engineer to bring our vision into reality. If you love to be hands on from defining system architecture, concept prototyping, and enabling mass production while working with a world class, highly accomplished team, we would love to talk with you.
As a validation engineer, you will have the opportunity to work closely with both hardware and software design teams to come up with test requirements and specifications. You will be developing automation suites to benchmark performance of wireless products as well as developing automated test and calibration tools using object oriented programming. Your participation and feedback to design teams will help in the build process of new product development phases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in Test Automation
- Experience in WiFi and Bluetooth standards and wireless technologies
- Experience using and programming RF Test equipment such as Litpoint, Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Power meter, oscilloscope, etc.
- Experience in developing test programs, and data processing tools
- Master’s degree
- Excellent debugging skills
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages, for example, PERL, Python, etc.
- Develop website for data retrieval and presentation
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally, as required
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon Lab126's Employees
Senior Manager, Hardware Reliability Engineering
Guneet leads the Hardware Reliability Development Team that works on the Kindle, Fire, and Amazon Echo family of products. Guneet's team plays an essential role in making products like Fire tablets robust and reliable so customers can use them for years.
Back to top