Wireless Test Engineer
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer - Wireless, you will have the opportunity to work closely with both hardware and software design teams to come up with test requirements and specifications. You will be developing automation suites to benchmark performance of wireless products as well as developing automated test and calibration tools using object oriented programming. Your participation and feedback to design teams will help in the build process of new product development phases.
- · Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent required
· Experience in Test Automation
· Experience in black and grey box functional testing
- · Master’s degree
· Hands-on experience in testing Linux-based devices
· Experience in test automation related to WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac products (Python)
· Experience in using wireless test tools like IxVeriWave, IxChariot, Spirent, etc.
· Experience is using network analyzers like AirMagnet, AirPcap, WireShark, Omnipeek
· Knowledge of one or more scripting languages, for example, PERL, Python, etc.
· Knowledge of RF Calibration
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon Lab126's Employees
Senior Manager, Hardware Reliability Engineering
Guneet leads the Hardware Reliability Development Team that works on the Kindle, Fire, and Amazon Echo family of products. Guneet's team plays an essential role in making products like Fire tablets robust and reliable so customers can use them for years.
Back to top