Wireless System Test Engineer
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
As a Lab126 Wireless System Test Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work closely with both hardware and software design teams to come up with test requirements and specifications. You will be validating Wireless Performance of variety of wireless products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in RF and Wireless validation
- Experience in Wi-Fi and BT technologies
- DFx (Design for cost, test, manufacturing) experience
- Experience using RF Test equipment such as Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, Power Meter, Oscilloscope and test boxes such as CMW500, Anritsu8870, Litepoint IQ20xx
- Experience with simulation tools such as MATLAB, Labview, etc.
- Master’s degree
- Wireless consumer electronic device experience
- Factory experience
- Scripting experience with Perl/Python/Tcl
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally, as required
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer-Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon Lab126's Employees
Senior Manager, Hardware Reliability Engineering
Guneet leads the Hardware Reliability Development Team that works on the Kindle, Fire, and Amazon Echo family of products. Guneet's team plays an essential role in making products like Fire tablets robust and reliable so customers can use them for years.
Back to top