Wireless Integrity Software – Database & Machine Learning
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Does the thought of building an ensemble system of multiple machine learning techniques excite you? We are looking for an engineer capable of using machine learning and statistical techniques to create state-of-the-art solutions for non-trivial, and arguably, unsolved problems.
The ideal candidate is results-driven, deeply technical, and highly innovative. If you know how to apply advanced machine learning techniques, love to work with data, and long for the opportunity to build solutions to challenging problems that directly impact the company's bottom line, we want to talk to you. In this role, you will:
- Use statistical and machine learning techniques to help our products behave intelligently and delight the end user
- Design, development and evaluation of highly innovative models for predictive learning
- Work closely with software engineering teams to drive real-time model implementations and new feature creation
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large-scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
- Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, AI/Robotics or related field
- Coursework in software development
- Experience in predictive modeling and analysis
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, AI/Robotics or related field
- Skills with Java or C++, Perl (or similar scripting language), and/or Matlab
- Strong communication and data presentation skills
- Strong problem solving ability
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon Lab126's Employees
Senior Manager, Hardware Reliability Engineering
Guneet leads the Hardware Reliability Development Team that works on the Kindle, Fire, and Amazon Echo family of products. Guneet's team plays an essential role in making products like Fire tablets robust and reliable so customers can use them for years.
Back to top